Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Somali Xalimoos for Blacks, Habesha girls for White

Abtigis bahasha gaadh bu ka haya qalin iyo buug bu siita waxa isku hirdan lol Abtigis is your data up to date horta Mark Gordon Na goormu naag Somali ah qabay manu ahayn gaalka filimada sameya. What about the Habesha Girls are they Eritreans or Amhaaras afars or oromos or tegerus or Agaws kuwa cadaanka guursada mise way wada guursadan oo ma kala hadhan. So Ethio woman go with White guys to have lighter babies interesting.

Abtigis, that's not true. What is true, is that your mind is not able to store any information which might paint your TOL in a negative light. However, when it comes to the SNM tribe, you not only store facts, but create some baseless lies to reinforce your tribal hatred. You are part of the old breed consumed by the clannish virus, for Somalis to progress dinosaurs like yourself must be made obsolete.

misleading, the majority of somalis both men & women ,especially women are married to white.There are more somalis than any otha african in the west,N.America & Britain alone are more than a million if not more.This factor leads somalis to marry their own...but there is no otha africans married to white than somalis.But then who really cares?

Duufaan   

Abtigiis

in north America, it is different trend. somali women married converted muslims, must cases white. in Toronto, i heard it is very much like london. are you reading Nuradin Farah books?.

Nuuradin Farah somali favorite author is Ismaaciil Baabuu and the name of book is whore. Your xabashi culture is obvious.

PasserBy   

AT&T,

You are wrong on your assumption. Xabashi girls date African American guys more than Somali girls do. They also marry white guys at higher proportion than Somali girls do. To be honest, except Supermodel Iman, I personally don't know Somali girls that married white guys. The reason may be white guys associate Somalia with terrorism, and so they are reluctant to get down with Somali girls. Christian Xabashi girls don't have that problem. In Addis Ababa there are plenty of really beatutful xabashi girls. Unlike Somali girls, xabashi girls come in diffirent colour and feature.

In Addis, it is common to see beautiful xabashi girls with white guys. The men not only get upset, they also hurl insults at them, calling them Shermuta (whore) bla bla bla.

A xabashi girl dating African American Basket ball player

a xabashi girl that married a famous African American dude

a xabashi woman that is married to a famous white chef, wolfgang puck

PasserBy   

STOIC,

Thanks to Al Shabab, people in the west have a very distorted view of Somalis in general. It doesn't help that some Somali kids that were born or grew up in the west are involved in terror related crimes. On top of that, there is a much higher level of gang related activities among Somali youth than Xabashi youth.

Mr passerby somali girls are more beautiful than ethiopians..everyone knows that.There are 6 supermodels from the continent of A frica.All 6 are somalis! Also there are more somalis in the west, so naturally they would have all kind groups.Stop your little nationalist stuff....

Ethiopia is a source country for men, women, and children trafficked primarily for the purpose of forced labor and, to a lesser extent, for commercial sexual exploitation. Rural Ethiopian children and adults are trafficked to urban areas for domestic servitude and, less frequently, for commercial sexual exploitation and forced labor, such as in street vending, begging, traditional weaving, or agriculture; situations of debt bondage have been reported. Ethiopian women are trafficked transnationally for domestic servitude primarily to Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and the U.A.E., but also to Bahrain, Djibouti, Kuwait, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. Some of these women are trafficked into the sex trade after arriving at their destinations, while others have been trafficked onward from Lebanon to Turkey, Italy, and Greece. Small numbers of men are trafficked to Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States for low-skilled forced labor.

STOIC   

Heh..dude we all live in the west and I doubt anyone ever questioned us if we had any association with AS or any terror group.I doubt anyone is lesser-beaming whether your country has a terror group if and when the dormant devil is awake for what it is between the legs of a female.I took your words as an insult to Somalis .Stop feeding us the ghastly propaganda machinery of your people.Yes we have gangs and hasslers in our communities and they are our children.If they are vile and violent we still try to nurture them to be responsible its not like we live in an imaginal world of fictions.We know they are recruited by AS and i can say for every one AS recruit that has happened there were five more kids doing what they were expected to do in a civil society....The terorist propganda machinery is what i'm against....

PasserBy   

Mr passerby somali girls are more beautiful than ethiopians..everyone knows that.There are 6 supermodels from the continent of A frica.All 6 are somalis! Also there are more somalis in the west, so naturally they would have all kind groups.Stop your little nationalist stuff....

You forgot Liya Kebede, Gelila and another girl her name I forgot.

There was also this girl.

Somali girls have one advantage over xabashi girls- height. To be honest though, modeling is less about beauty, and more about distinctiveness.

The west has a distorted view of Somalis, and because of that, most of those who live in the west have problems clearing their names when applying to jobs. I also agree with passerby when it comes to women. And trust me, im not a fan of your government, but when it comes to your women. They are simply the best and are on average way more beautiful than Somalis. PERIOD. ALTHOUGH they are both afro-asiatics, i believe because their conservatist background, ugliness has trasncended in the somali genes, hence why moderate ethiopians are just too beautiful to be true. I love ethiopian Woman. The angels of the Horn of AFRICA.

Polanyi;768547 wrote:
btw, this thread is of extremely low intellectual calibre. exits.s.s

+1

NGONGE   

STOIC;768657 wrote:
Associate with terrorist kulaha...Waar hoyothaa baa terrorist ahh......

hahahahaha..I have no idea what happened in the rest of the thread but this made me wet myself with laughter. Who upset STIOC? lol