Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

WingA   

^^ bruv, come on!!

Luck? what luck?? we won the treble fair and sq.. i like it when them arsenal fans talk about United's luck in winning the treble.. maybe you should the CL for the 1st time then move your ambitions higher ;)

state your case for United luck in the treble season bruv..

peez..

It was a good game, sometimes as soccer players know u do everythang u can but it seems like there forces working against u, the ball refuses to go inside the net, and arsenal had such a day, luckily it was today n not against chalsea. but u gotta admit fo man u their reputation was on da line so they laid all their cards on da line.

but shujui u have to admit arsenal play amazing football, come on playa, i've seen a lot of great teams play, but nothing compares to arsenal on counter attack, the fluency of their passin is pin point accuracy, being a person who loves the ground game watchin dem is like godiva to a girl

peez

baaniyal dont sweat it playa, u win some u lose some dats soccer.

Baaniyal   

state your case for United luck in the treble season bruv..

well let me see here:

Arsenal leads the league almost the entire season,only to lose to a hapless Leeds United on the last day of the competition,giving Manyoo the PL title by one point.

Arsenal outplay Manyoo in the F.A. Cup semifnal, where Bergkamp misses a penalty shot. And manyoo is playing with 10 men now, when Ryan Giggs does a Ronaldo and cuts through the entire Arsenal team,to score the best goal in F.A Cup history and in the english game.

The German Machine Bayern Munich outplayed Manyoo for the entire CL final,with robust defending and counterattacking. Only for Sheringham and Soljkaer to score in the last two mins of extra time,with the lightest of goals you will ever see. Giving Manyoo an undeserved victory in the CL final.

Now if you don't see a pattern of luck in all those games,then you are deluding yourself to the fact that not even the great teams of Cruyff's Ajax, Van Basten's AC Milan and all Real Madrid teams, were capable of pulling out that feat. Now can you really say to me that Manyoo 1999 was the best team in the history of Club Football?

Vanquish credit should be given to Ferguson for atleast instilling some steel into his average/mediocre players. I mean just look at most of the players in Manyoo's team when they play for their countries, they are hardly worth a mention. But yet they come together very well when in Manyoo. I think the French players need to learn that sort of toughness.

I don't understand why you want bench your best player at your best game of the year, it was manager's fault arsenal lost. I hoped he learned his mistakes for not letting henry starting the game.

H   

this right here adds salt to the wound - Arsenal suffered a double injury blow in their FA Cup semi-final defeat to Manchester United on Saturday.

Jose Reyes and Freddie Ljungberg both look set to be ruled out of their Champions League quarter-final second leg against Chelsea on Tuesday night.

Baaniyal   

Wenger has really wanked the last two games against Manu. I mean he never was astute in his substitutions. So given that in the PL game last week,he subs off reyes for the cack Gilberto,and Ljunberg for Cygan who sat in midfield.What da hell was dat all about?

And then yesterday he decides to rest his start striker,which can be accepted at some point,but then atleast put in Reyes. No he had to excersise his French favouritism and let an Alidiare who just got back from injury and never was really convincing to play in a high pressure game as such. Now look what happens,we lose two valuable players and will probably have to cope with useless Wiltord(who is french ofcourse). Wenger is one stubborn and cocky manager,and that attitude is what throws us into a cauldron usually.

WingA   

bruv, come on now.. winning the PL by a point was luck?? in case you didnt know, theres 38 games and the team with the most points wins the league.. its not United's luck dat arsenal lost to leeds isit?

the F.A Cup semi-final (replay)

we should of won the first game but the linesman said Keane was offline when the replays said he was onside and the goal should of stud but we didnt moan and beat them with 10 men..

CL, we beat the best teams in europe on the way to the final and we lost one of the best midfielders in europe for the final and we still came out top.. i dont understand why you cant give credit to United for what they done.. instead, your saying that no european team has done what united did but i dont care whos the best or not.. we are in the history books and so are arsenal for there unbeaten run this season but am not gonna say its "luck" coz a win is a win on paper bro..

peez..

N.O.R.F   

1 man team, like i have always been saying, no Henry no Arsenal, did u see how they looked so ordinary without him, no ideas at all, big up to man utd, hope these arrogant **** supports shut up for a while, now its chelsea's turn, come on u blues,,,,,,

ps no luck about man utd treble winning season, they did it without arrogance, they have been winning for the past 10 years, Arsenal win a few times and they are the 'best' team ever????

Eat humble pie,,,,,,i hope to repeat this msg on Tues night, then fri night,

notherner dont u think thats an over simplification, i mean if you noticed they had more chances without henry than wit, soccer is a game and sometimes the better team doesnt win. although arsenal is very good team they are still missing that killer instinct, the predatory spirit take no prisoner attitude that sucks all hope from their competitors and until they find that spirit they'll be entertaining to watch but againtst great teams they will come apart.

Baaniyal   

Winger Manu won the PL by one point as they overtaken Arsenal with them losing to Leeds. Arsenal only needed a point to win the PL,but no there only loss after a brilliant 16 game unbeaten streak had to come in the last game of the season. Don't you think that elements of luck were building there?

Fair game they were an excellent team,but the thing is Arsenal would have won the double that season,if for not Manu's extra hand of help. It's that there were nothing seperating these two sides,so such eelemnts beyond our controls had to come in to factor to seperate the two. This season Arsenal needed some of that luck to extend their unbeaten streak,all am saying Manu used up all the luck that season,as it helped them acheive wonders. But no doubt they were quite the team.

Northerner the only humble pie being eaten is the by the formerly proud scousers,who sit around anfield and wonder what has happen. Your one man team analogy was thrown out of the window again as vanquish mentioned. Since Arsenal created their chances in the first half without Henry,and when he came on he did nothing basically was unoticed. Now Reyes was a different case,and that kid was magic until Scholes decided to put an end to that. Manu play rugby football now,and that was their tactic on Saturday. Anyways thinks ain't looking too good for Tuesday,hopefully Henry decides to show up for this one. But an omen says that Arsenal's blip of the season should begin now,in the most important stage of the season.

I have to disgree Baay smile.gif , i know ur shocked :eek:

I have to rate wenger this time. He said after the final whistle if he were to lose 1/3 then he FA cup is one of the three if he had no choice, and the fixture pile up of 4 matches in 8 days is exactly that, no choice.

Clearly the title is well within ur grasp if u dont capitulate, but the champions league is what wenger has prized above all, hence the over-rated snail on nandrolone sitting on the bench :D .

p.s u were unlucky aswell bu Man u were in the end worthy winners.

N.O.R.F   

over simplifies maybe, i just cant be bothered writing a full analogy on the subject,,,,

dont u love it when the arsenal fans try to justify why and how they lost? :D

this is a topic with long posts, sorry if i seam to be repeating anything already mentioned, just cant be bothered,,,,,,

COME ON CHELSEA