Sign in to follow this  
WingA

DA PREMIERSHIP ONLY!!

WingA   

Nutella!!

its not our fault arsenal struggled to win at home in the CL and we didnt have any easy teams in our groups..lool.. what an excuse!! we beat Juve home and away and now they are in semi-final so are you saying they an easy team?? come on, its either your good enough or your not!!

peez..

H   

it's all done and we've got our trophy back to where it belongs... talkin blabla can't get u some more points 'cos da season is over as 4 now.

come next season.

Manchester United :D

SoMa_InC   

West Ham relegated.

Chelsea in champions league spot.

The premiership is over.

Winger bro listen up the game aint over yet, therez always another season. looooool.

N.O.R.F   

Maaan that liverpool team is WHACK! Too many average players and that Houllier is so negative and relies on the counter attck too much, like in the redbull advert "we need vingers".

So what now? a whole summer with no football, damnn!!!!!!!!!!

N.O.R.F   

now that the prem season is over, theres only one place left for promotion. My 2nd team Sheff United vs Wolves. Tuff match but i hope utd are promoted, think they deserve it after the season they have had.

Mon Sky Sports at 2pm!!!!!

WingA   

cast ur bets for the new season everyone and i think Chelsea will do well along with Newcastle.

United??

Boy, if Arsenal dont win it then am happy coz u Gooners chat too much sh!t..

peez..

nuune   

^^^ Winger sxb forget about bekham,he is now owned by the spaniards.

i will see what chealsik has 2 offer,i think we will nock them out this sunday next week,liverpool will do craack stuffs

lol @ Winger...

Bro i have t say it looks like its gonna be all about Man united this season there football on Sat was supreme.

That said i would say chelsea yesturday played Phaat and Liverpools play yesturday @ home?? once again demonstarted that they need to rid themselves now of Gerrad Houllier.

I think @ the end of the seasn it will look something liek this.

1 Man U

2 chelsea

3 Arsenal

4 Blackburn

I just think Newcastle participation in the Champions League will hamper there premiership aspiritions now that there ar so many good teams

and Liver pool are just not good enough as they remain, but with a change of coach who nows what they might do.

Baaniyal   

Indeed the season has begun and with that I begin. Winger i see high hopes for your bustling Club,good performance against a not so interested Newcastle. After such a mesmerizing display against a lacklustre Middlesborough i would change Shujui's prediction and put Arsenal on the top. Well I am 100% sure that the duopoly of Mancs and Arsenal won't be broken. Chelsea will need sometime to gel all those new players,cause that display against a newly promoted Leceister was nothing short of the old inconsistent Chelsea. We shall see how they cope on the latter stages of the season. Liverhoof,well what can i say that hasn't been said already by their raged fans---->any improvement will depend on the willingness of Houllier to drop his arrogant swagger and let his team play the good football. I mean why shift a left footed player like Kewell to the right and play right footed diouf in the left. Is this man just clueless?

Anyways i said enough for now,on with the show nomads!