Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Somalia's al-Shabab militants close UN aid offices

^^:D :D :D

Adeer rag baa sheekaysanayee dul yeelo.

Alshabaab banned UN agencies from delivering aid. And this morning, the army chief was almost killed in Mogadishu.

That is the news this morning

Abdul   

It appears Alshabab motto these days is"we are going down so we will take everybody down with us" Why kick out people who came to help?

Did they give a reason as to why they kicked them out?- I am just curious.

But anyway, trust a qabiilisti... to cheer for a foreign army to invade his country....My heart bleeds for those who support foreign invasions. In my opinion, They are worse than Al Habaab. How can a grown Somali Man, Ever ever support or even hint @the notion that it is OK for a foreign army to invade his country? Unless of course that Somali man lacks an ounce of patriotic blood in his veins? Has the loyalty of qabiil over taken the love for the country? Where are the real Somali nationalists? As i dont see them on this Forum.,,,

I say this as a native of NFD---One who has always believed that one day, the land taken away from the greater Somalia, will in some form or version, join their brothers, but-sadly, the very same Kenyan soldiers are roaming in the bushes of bilis qooqani and jeex maroodi. :(

Jacpher   

^true words. I couldn't say any better.

And these door.kn.obs have the audacity to accuse you of qabiil for opposing the foreign invasion.

Jacpher;762323 wrote:
^true words. I couldn't say any better.

And these door.kn.obs have the audacity to accuse you of qabiil for opposing the foreign invasion.

L0L@Doorknobz....

Sxb, I dislike al shabab, but that is not a reason to support foreigners to fight your wars. The al shabab issue, along with the other hosts of somali issues can only and will only be solved by somalis in somalia. Not in neerobi, not in djabuuti...but somewhere under a qurac tree. Anything short of that, is a waste of time. The Kenyans and habashis may win battles for you in the short term,but they can never bring lasting peace to your homeland.

PasserBy   

xiinfaniin

Kenyans AND Ethiopians are worse

Have you lost your friggin mind? Al Shabab makes the Taliban look moderate. You can question the wisdom of Kenyan or Ethiopian invasion, but nobody compares in sadism to Al Shabab. That evil gang is in a league of its own.

PasserBy;762349 wrote:
Have you lost your friggin mind? Al Shabab makes the Taliban look moderate. You can question the wisdom of Kenyan or Ethiopian invasion, but nobody compares in sadism to Al Shabab. That evil gang is in a league of its own.

I think you missed the point Xfanin was making..Or maybe not..as you just took the entire post out of context...

.Point is, an invasion into your homeland by a foreign force,irrespective of their mission is far worse than an extremist entity. Period. Nimanka waalan, Somali baa keentay,Somali baa iska dhicin karto. Not Kamau Ugali wafula or Gabre Haile Naar gale...

PasserBy, Alshabaab is thousand times better than Ethiopian invasion into Somalia. Alshabaab, I repeat, is a product of Somali civil war and can only be done away with a genuine political settlement or resolution. Those who dream to keep Somalia stateless and intervene intermittently can only fool the likes of Abtigis and NGONGE , not us adeer :D

Ethiopia is an enemy state, a constant predator vengeful of past experience with Somalia. It is a joke to suggest, Ethiopia is there to help the come back of Somali state

There are historians among us adeer who understand and able to contextualize the Somali conflict. Our tragedy has no shortcuts, it requires a comprehensive political reconciliation, not foreign military intervention as apparently advocated.

PasserBy   

xiinfaniin

PasserBy, Alshabaab is thousand times better than Ethiopian invasion into Somalia.

You can make that kind of asinine statement from the comfort of your home in America, but the vast majority of Somalis who are at the receiving end of Al Shabab's brute punishments don't share your empty pride. They want Al Shabab gone regardless of who does the banishing. If xabashis come and do it for them, they will be happy as can be. They had enough of the savages in their midst.

xiinfaniin;762369 wrote:
PasserBy, Alshabaab is thousand times better than Ethiopian invasion into Somalia. Alshabaab, I repeat, is a product of Somali civil war and can only be done away with a genuine political settlement or resolution. Those who dream to keep Somalia stateless and intervene intermittently can only fool the likes of Abtigis and NGONGE , not us adeer
:D

Ethiopia is an enemy state, a constant predator vengeful of past experience with Somalia. It is a joke to suggest, Ethiopia is there to help the come back of Somali state

There are historians among us adeer who understand and able to contextualize the Somali conflict. Our tragedy has no shortcuts, it requires a comprehensive political reconciliation, not foreign military intervention as apparently advocated.

Indeed the solution lies with in Somalia the biggest challenge the people of Somalia and the country of Somalia is facing is famine partly caused by the wars and constant invasions. When a country's sovereignty is being violated by it's arch enemy as much as people want to evict Alshabaab a genuine approach is needed. Before a political agreement can be reached to solve this matter the willingness of all Somali Political entities finding a solution process must not be interrupted by illegal invasions. A long lasting solution will come and the Somali people will embrace it but foreign intervention will only have disastrous consequences for both Somalia and its neighbors.