Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Jumca Mubarak

Since fridays are a blessed day to all muslims across the globe. Jumca mubarak to all you maryoleeys.

Don't forget your prayers!

Which of the blessings of Allah are you thankful for today?

Narniah   

Blessed Jummah Sister❤

I'm really grateful today that me and my best friend made up! We didn't talk for 2 horrible long days! Alhamdulilah for every Blessing.:)

“And He subjected for you the sun and the moon, continuous [in orbit], and subjected for you the night and the day. And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor [i.e., blessings] of Allaah, you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful.” (Quran, 14th Surah, verse 32.34)[❤

Ms MoOns   

I heard you're not allowed to say Jummah Mubarak, can't remember the reason though.

Anyways, I'm grateful that I woke up this morning and blessed with another day, alhamdulilah - count your blessings.

Yunis   

lol @not spoken 2 days.

You two Laddies stand-out in this forum as the only girls not caught up in this world's illusions of feminine masculinity..

lets wait once you both pass 22 age mark..lol

Aaliyyah   

Unfortunately, I was working today and didnt attend the khutbah - I hate when that happens. I just love going to the mosque and listening to the muxadaro..its one of those things i NEVER like to miss..

anyhow, hope you guys took advantage of the khutba and did as much ibada as possible. n i heard u cant say juma mubarak because hte prophet csw didnt use to say hence it is bid3a (innovation) ...(not too sure how strong this idea is thou something worth looking into)

salaam

Ms MoOns;761303 wrote:
I heard you're not allowed to say Jummah Mubarak, can't remember the reason though.

Anyways, I'm grateful that I woke up this morning and blessed with another day, alhamdulilah - count your blessings.

I have googled if saying jummah mubarak is permissible and I came across this video saying saying it's not permissible and that it's called a bid'ah (innovation).

http://youtu.be/T42562q6V8Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>