Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Polygamy Or No Polygamy

Ladies would you consider to be a second third or fourth wife?

Gentleman would you consider a second third or fourth wife?

Back up your answer with why you would or wouldn't do.

Bluelicious;757096 wrote:
Where did I state that I hate polygamy....nowhere that's something you assumed because my preference is not to be someones second wife.

Well, in that case you "dislike" Polygamy. If the Prophet did it, if Aisha did it, then why can't you?

This is ridiculous you have a wrong way of thinking. It's not obligatory do so why do you keep forcing me to do such thing. I will NEVER accept to be someones second wife never and I have that choice as a woman. Just like you have the choic eto marry up to 4 wives but don't need to do if you don't want to.

Bluelicious;757099 wrote:
This is ridiculous you have a wrong way of thinking. It's not obligatory do so why do you keep forcing me to do such thing. I will NEVER accept to be someones second wife never and I have that choice as a woman. Just like you have the choic eto marry up to 4 wives but don't need to do if you don't want to.

Why wouldn't I want to marry 4 wives, if I have the means to sustain them? It doesn't make sense? Polygamy is good for Islam, actually.

For instance, if a husband and wive were to have a fight, and the husband got mad and left the house for like few days, he'll be able to chill with his second/third wives, thus his "ceeb or shame" won't be out and exposed. Not to mention, with more wives, the less of domestic violence because no wife wants her man to be with another wive more than her.

One of the reasons I love Islam is POLYGAMY. lol

Bluelicious;757101 wrote:
In other words your just using the women for your own ways your selfish :eek:

I bet if women were allowed to marry 4 men at the same time, you'd be all for it. Why do you wish to limit our wishes?

I can see early signs of mind control and being a control freak. Men like you aren't made for polygamy who use polygamy as a excuse to mind fock women act controlling and play them against each other and making them believe they can't leave you and when you got beef with one use the other for shelter. I was wrong about you seems your a man with wrong evil motives.

Bluelicious;757103 wrote:
I can see early signs of mind control and being a control freak. Men like you aren't made for polygamy who use polygamy as a excuse to mind fock women act controlling and play them against each other and making them believe they can't leave you and when you got beef with one use the other for shelter. I was wrong about you seems your a man with wrong evil motives.

Hahaha, wow. You make me seem as if I'm Chris Angel himself. What's this Control freak, mind control you're speaking of. I am very moderate. I like women to think for themselves. I have no motives which would be deemed to be evil. I am far from it.

Your are a hidden evil and allure women with being nice guy when infact your not nice your evil from within. I don't think your married at all you wanna find out who's willing to become your second third and fourth wife.

Showqi   

princesshafsa;757111 wrote:
^is it just me or do these two like each other?:
:)

Waa maxay 2da aad sheegeysaa! aa waa mid kaliya oo kaligii isla sheekeysanaya kani............:D