Sign in to follow this  
nuune

After praying Salaad Subax this morning

nuune   

Ngonge, hehe, don't compare me to AT&T, isagu darajada cayaal-suuqnimada wuu dhaafey,

adigu wax falanqeynta jooji, I will have a better look of her in the morning, still didn't get any present, but got plenty of time left, I am really looking forward to seeing her hands when she accepts my gift, they usually give me gifts but not the other way.

Gheelle, Jinnigu fantasy kuma fiicna, maybe gabari-maanyo haa, but not Jinns as they are ugly, if you remember the one I met in Istanbul was ugly too, with one ilig and other extra bits(6 breasts altogether incluiding her normal 3), but the best thing about Jinni women is they know the human men love pretty women, so they change and undergo complete change, that is after they take you to their places, kolleey dabeecadooda aad baan u fahmey anigu.

Nuune, I hope your are doing this for the sake of entertaining Sol crowd here, and not serious about it. Haddii ayse run kaa tahay, waa in NGonge iyo inta kaa ag dhow laguu soo diro. Saan si maahan sxb ;)

Aaliyyah   

Nuune, you are a complete weirdo walee lol..anyways havents read the complete story i was skimming thru..but i must admit islaan ku garaacda waad u baahneed so u can grow up and stop making up these weird stories lol

salaam

Gheelle.T;755215 wrote:
Nuune, I hope your are doing this for the sake of entertaining Sol crowd here, and not serious about it. Haddii ayse run kaa tahay, waa in NGonge iyo inta kaa ag dhow laguu soo diro. Saan si maahan sxb
;)

He is a story teller can't you tell by the way he writes his stories.

Nuune you should start writing somali drama books and novels you would do it good. You already got the SOL crowd behind you.

Jacpher   

If the story is not scary enough, check this video. A little long but watch it to the end. I never thought this was possible. Crazy things jinns do. Forward to 2:20 where the jinn starts insulting the Sheikh.

nuune   

Thanks Jacphar for the video, I couldn't come back to this thread as the woman decided that I should not write the second encounter with her.

Tallaabo   

Maaddeey;969866 wrote:
^^ Jinka Ramadaantooda waa goorma?.
:D

Sida uu nuune sheegay sadex cisho ka hor ayay ciideen;) Talaw dayaxeebay isticmaalaan ma mid ka mid ah kuwa Saturn ayay ku xisaabtamaan.