Sign in to follow this  
nuune

After praying Salaad Subax this morning

nuune   

I just can't type what I have seen this morning, an old lady with a stick approached me and beat me with a stick, she just beat me up with the stick, her face was covered so I can't tell her true age but she was having problems with walking, she just beat me up with the stick, I had to stand up steady and let her finish with the beating, then went to Salaad Subax, on the way back from the mosque, she was waiting for me, and this time, I had to change direction, but she was there too with her stick bakoorad, I was so sleepy and just wanted to sleep but no trouble, I had to explain this to her but she beat me up again, I tried to run and make a move of few quick steps but my legs couldn't make a move so let her finish with the beating, the mosque is just one minute walk from my house, the woman realizing that I had difficult making any steps to run, she offered me her stick, intaan ushii ka qaatey saan u qaraacayey ayey dhulka ku dhacdey, no visible human being around, it is total mugdi and too early, I was the first person to leave the Masjid, she didn't cry or yelled, or even begged for her life to be spared, then I tried to find out what is this all about and eagerly wanted to remove the cover from the face to at least see the person I am beating up now, it is mugdi and the only thing I can use as light is the one from the street but it is too shaddy, leaning to the woman on the ground and trying to remove the cover of her face was a big mistake, I was curious, and wanted to know everything and head off to bed, the woman can't make any movements, so slowly I took that cover off her face, the cover was so heavy, the cover was not of a scarf or anything near a cloth, it was a a metal cover, little I know, then while trying to remove that cover off her face, she talked to me slowly in gibberish language saying ma waxaad rabtaa inaad wajigeyga aragto, I said, haa walaal, inaan wajigaaga arko ayaan rabaa, wali dhulkey jiiftaa markey saas leedahay, then she said, ma wajigeyga ayaad rabtaa inaad aragto, I said haa eedo, I was trying to be modest with saying haa walaal and clinical, but when I said haa eedo unbey haraati kulul wajiga iiga dhufatey intey kor u boodey sidii qof waalan, then I was knocked down on to the ground,

waan istaagey then she advised not to say eedo again, I sad haye walaal ee i tus wajigaaga, intey wixii wajigeeda saarnaa iska qaadey and told me not to worry as there is no need for light, upon removing the cover, her face waaba completely lighted up, too flashy for my eyes, I could not see her eyes or mouth or even ears, they all seemed iney hog ku jiraan but the light coming from her face nearly blinded me, so I looked midig and bidix but she told me to look her face directly as I will not get blind, then slowly the light seems to be fading away, not all of it but some was left so I could see her face with good sight, this was the time I said salaadeydi subax waa la aqbaley saaka, waxaan arkey naagtii wajigeeda oo leh timo fara badan, indho dhan ma jiraan, the light itself was her eyes, there was no nose visible, and not even a mouth anywhere near, this is the moment I have being waiting for, I couldn't careless any beatings anymore, the morning was beginning to light up but it is still winter like darkness, the face I was thinking was there was not there and all along I have being looking at the wrong side, this is what I have thought off, the woman told me waxaad fiirineyso wajigeyga ma ahan ee waa caloosheyda, intaan kor u boodey baan iri alla ku qaad oo ku sii qaad maxaa calooshaada dhakada ku sameeyey oo halkaa saarey, but told me to slow down and listen to her story,

she told me she always comes to the street near the masjid every morning to snatch people after beating them with the stick and they usually run and she runs after them, taking few of them with her, but that I didn't make any run and was steady still made her surprise, I told her, who are you horta intaadan i shukaansan, the people who prayed at the masjid were quickly leaving the masjid and some friends saw me standing there and telling me what I am doing here, this is the moment I realized that the woman was Jinni since the people I prayed with in the Masjid could not see the woman, I could have realized the woman was Jinni when seeing her face or stomach on her face, but I didn't since I see a lot of those things on humans too,

I repeated, who are you horta, she said that her job is now finished and morning is breaking up, I told her, please wait, intee u socotaa, waanu is raaceenaa, she said the morning light is causing her problems and would fade away, I said, no walaal, isug, aniguba iftiinka subaxdii wuu i dhibayaa, the people around me who left the Masjid all can hear my conversation, and after few minutes and standing in the cold, they all left, I could still hear them saying, wuu isku dhex-yaacey, others saying, no I don't think so, wuu iska yara khalweynayaa oo duco ayuu ku jiraa, but they all left,

naagtii was rushing to get away and disappear, I was begging her not to do so and cover her face again, I was beginning to dislike her face, or what I thought was her face but turned out to be her stomach, she said, and promised iney ila kulmeyso the next morning oo salaada subax and now she is leaving me behind, qalbi jab bey igu ridey, wey iga tagtey, my last hadal was haye walaal, waa inoo barrito, weyna dhaqaajisey and disappeared, the bruising of the beating up all disappeared off me too, no more pain or anything, she beat me si xun,

tmoro Salaad Subax I will be well prepared for her, I am even trying to dress up nicely and leave that khamis behind, I don't know what is she expecting me from when she said I will meet you tmoro after salaad subax, I can't wait to go to the shops and get some perfumes or some kind of gifts to give her after salaad subax, but I have lots of time today and will sort out something for her Inshaa Allaah, but I know Jinns don't like perfumes, this is for sure, they don't like any perfumes, even humans know that Jinns don't like perfumes, but I will get her some simple thing, anything that I can see her hand when she is accepting the gift.

I am not nervous and looking forward to the meet-up, can't even go to work, but I am afraid she will unexpectedly meet me in some streets today while I am busy looking a gift for her, but knowing their modest and peculiar behavior, she will not disturb my peace today, and I know for sure that she is looking forward in meeting me up after Salaad Subax tomoro, without her face covered, or with the correct face on the correct spot, I don't care know even if her face is upside down.

Will update you all tomoro,

nuune   

^^ Alpha afka muruq yuu kaa galin dheh niyahow, anigu dee quruumahaas ayaan iskala noolahey, JB, Ilaah amarkii adaan saaka ku soo xasuustey markaan naagtaas la kulmayey, inaad qiiq kaga kicin laheyd ayaan ogahey.

Malika   

nuune, this reminds me of other similar stories. Waxaa laa yiri the reason there was so many Somali truck drivers dying on a specific mountain road in Tanzania was a jiin woman. Apparently iyagoo 100 uu soocdaa - after chewing for couple of night that is, whilst driving on this road they see a woman in red, with long flowing hair[now we know Somalis and long hair or any hair for that matter] - She waves at them, intee iyaduu egeyeen they miss their turn and drop off the cliffs..

The other one was, this young man was walking through a beach at night after a night out. He sees a woman[beautiful] sitting on the beach..He couldn't help but approach her, as he approach he was overwhelmed by the perfume she was wearing - the closer he gets to her, her incredibly beauty was dazzling him. Alla kuli xaal, he spoke to her, her voice was from another world..well, after short conversation, the guy followed the woman to her house..Dee the next thing he knows is its the morning and he was laying on top of a grave naked.

Marka iska jiir this woman..Lol

nuune   

looooooool laying on top of a grave naked, maskiin,

I am actually writing some articles on what to do when someone encounters such women in a beach or mountains, I don't think anyone had written articles or books about them, I want to help the average Somali to be vigilant on friendly Jinnis or Jinnis that are nuts.

Malika, I had faith with this woman, she tested me, I passed all the tests, I know how their mentality works, she is not the first I befriended, and won't be the last, but her stomach on her face is what made me curious, I have set a plan to execute early in the morning, she knows inaan u soo diyaar garoobey

Malika   

Audhuu bilahi mina sheytani rajiim..I think there is a reason, why Allah have made them invisible - adigu naa waxaad ledahay, am taking her presents..lol

Oh.is this for Haloween?

nuune   

Haloween, not really, I don't even believe such things, Haloween is for those seeking some entertainments in child's way.

I met naag jin a while ago ,,, she was pregnant for two men at the same time. She had one baby in the stomach and another one in the back. She was so beautiful.

NGONGE   

So her "stomach" was where her head was supposed to be and there was light coming from her eyes that actually were not her eyes but rather two prominant "circles" on her tummy? Way nuurayiin miya? Heh, and they say A&T is ciyaal sooq! :D

NGONGE;755182 wrote:
So her "stomach" was where her head was supposed to be and there was light coming from her eyes that actually were not her eyes but rather two prominant "circles" on her tummy? Way nuurayiin miya? Heh, and they say A&T is ciyaal sooq!
:D

:D:D