Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

The Dangerous Game Called Dating

Lool, chores are a pain in the azz no one likes to do it. I suggest you hire Knight he can be of great help and entertain you with good stories of Somalia when it used to be the place to be.

Aaliyyah   

lol@hire me broke dee iyo nus! marka lemme do my thing..Unless knight doesnt mind doing chores for his SSC sister lol..and while he does my chores we will have saado cali's songs on..Now inta ka badan muxu iga rabaya lool

anyhow im out :)..Enjoy!

salaam

Hahaha, How can I not know what a Flying Disk is. I use to have plenty of those back in the 90s. Dammit !

Lol @ Aaliyah and Bluelicious throwing me back and forth to one another. I'm a KNIGHT dammit, I have sacrificed...waxan ahay nafti huure. Instead of asking me if I can be your Knight in shining armor, you two want me to do some chores. Fine...bal ii yara dhib weelka, iska yara fadhista oo ii dhagesta Saado Ali or daawada Sanaad Guraadii 2aad ee SSC ama halgankii Simba. lol

Does anyone want Qaaxwo (shaah)?

Aaliyyah   

lol@ knight in shining armor! now that takes a lot sheeko sahlan ma aha maybe maalintaan laascaanod so xoresid LOL. hada choreska qof free ku qabta la raba uun while I jam with some saado's songs LOL...anyways, aduunkan wax free ah ma jiro wa in aan farah maqaahiyada ka shaqeeya iskasoo xareesta oo dhaha just do the samething inside ur house as u do in the maqaahi and we are good to go :P

ok guys now for real im out :)

salaam

Knight of Wisdom;755737 wrote:
Hahaha, How can I not know what a Flying Disk is. I use to have plenty of those back in the 90s. Dammit !

Lol @ Aaliyah and Bluelicious throwing me back and forth to one another. I'm a KNIGHT dammit, I have sacrificed...waxan ahay nafti huure. Instead of asking me if I can be your Knight in shining armor, you two want me to do some chores. Fine...bal ii yara dhib weelka, iska yara fadhista oo ii dhagesta Saado Ali or daawada Sanaad Guraadii 2aad ee SSC ama halgankii Simba. lol

Does anyone want Qaaxwo (shaah)?

Knight your still a night in shining armor to me it doesn't make you less of a man to help Aaliyyah out with her dishes. It's a nice gesture of you a gentleman quality. Anyhow you don't need to do it if you don't want to. Yes please one cup of tea.

Aaliyyah I doubt those men of the maqaahida would lend you a helping hand. All they wanna do is be served all day and nothing in return. You are better then that see you around some other time.

Aaliyah, lol sounds fair. I free Laascaanood, then I get decorated with billad sharaf and become one's "Knight in shinning armor". Ta labad, what's with this Faraxs you speak of, getting them from the restaurants? If that's how you wanna role, then go head. :(

Bluelicious, haha, you guys can't get it both ways. The so-called Feminist movement of the 20th and 21st Century gave you women freedom, which I personally support, but if I remembered it correctly, it wasn't meant to subjugate the men for the women. Washing the dishes for Aaliyah and you should be enough for one night, especially on a Monday night Football.

Knight of Wisdom;755873 wrote:
Aaliyah, lol sounds fair. I free Laascaanood, then I get decorated with billad sharaf and become one's "Knight in shinning armor". Ta labad, what's with this Faraxs you speak of, getting them from the restaurants? If that's how you wanna role, then go head.
:(

Bluelicious, haha, you guys can't get it both ways. The so-called Feminist movement of the 20th and 21st Century gave you women freedom, which I personally support, but if I remembered it correctly, it wasn't meant to subjugate the men for the women. Washing the dishes for Aaliyah and you should be enough for one night, especially on a Monday night Football.

You lost me there what am I suppose to do on a monday night for you?

Abtigiis   

^God knows I hate this wicked side of me, but it is impossible to suppress it for eternity. Whenever I read the name of the girl above, I pronounce it as Bootylicious . Istaaqfurullah, tubnaa ilalaah. Aloow na astur.

Abtigiis;755909 wrote:
^God knows I hate this wicked side of me, but it is impossible to suppress it for eternity. Whenever I read the name of the girl above, I pronounce it as
Bootylicious
. Istaaqfurullah, tubnaa ilalaah. Aloow na astur.

Loooooool, men and their twisted way of thinking!

Knight of Wisdom;755908 wrote:
^ Nothing, obviously. I was talking about myself...and how Monday night is about watching FOOTBALL !

You were implying I should be your maid on your football night :mad:

Women were not made to be your personal kitchen slaves you cave man!

I would have kung fued you back to your lion cave! :rolleyes:

Abtigiis;755916 wrote:
:D
:D raali ahoow. Meeshaas baa nalaga raacay oo waan habaaranahaye. Istaaqfurlluah, tubnaa ilalaah.

Istaqfurullah waa laaxin, ee ASTAQFIRULLAH dheh. Alifka kordhig.

Abtigiis;755916 wrote:
:D
:D raali ahoow. Meeshaas baa nalaga raacay oo waan habaaranahaye. Istaaqfurlluah, tubnaa ilalaah.

Lol your not cursed. How can you mistake Bluelicious for bootylicious the two aren't even close. Let this be the last time.