Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

The Dangerous Game Called Dating

Aaliyyah   

^chemistry ma imply gareenin :P joking..but since he seen her at the msa, and probably msa meetings etc..he probably liked the way she looked so there is definitely attraction. And, I agree if there is no attraction u cant work around that regardless of how pious the person is..but we need to understand that seeing a good looking person who is not pious than we have to drop that person and move on..bt one doesnt have to settle for someone who they are not attracted to (and remember who is handsome to me might not be handsome to the next farxiyo so whoever makes ur heart move lol)

salaam

Aaliyyah;755120 wrote:
^chemistry ma imply gareenin
:P
joking..but since he seen her at the msa, and probably msa meetings etc..he probably liked the way she looked so there is definitely attraction. And, I agree if there is no attraction u cant work around that regardless of how pious the person is..but we need to understand that seeing a good looking person who is not pious than we have to drop that person and move on..bt one doesnt have to settle for someone who they are not attracted to (and remember who is handsome to me might not be handsome to the next farxiyo so whoever makes ur heart move lol)

salaam

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I agree with you. You still got people who get married to a person without being attracted to them and when they later get divorced wonder where did it get wrong. People marry for alot of different reasons and the best reason to get married to a person is for their religion and attraction. You can never go wrong with those 2, it's the secret to a happy successful marriage :cool:

Knight of Wisdom;755706 wrote:
Would you like to go on a Cyber date with me, Bluelicious?
:)

Knight wasn't expecting it but hey why not :o

Where would you take me?

Bluelicious;755711 wrote:
Knight wasn't expecting it but hey why not
:o

Where would you take me?

Well, I figured since it wouldn't violate Islam, if we went out on a cyber date with the presence of 7,000 members online simultaneously. Where would I take you to? Uhm...you decided, it's the 21st Century, women are known to take the initiative on everything.

Knight of Wisdom;755714 wrote:
Well, I figured since it wouldn't violate Islam, if we went out on a cyber date with the presence of 7,000 members online simultaneously. Where would I take you to? Uhm...you decided, it's the 21st Century, women are known to take the initiative on everything.

Lol smart move. We can go watch the Lion King in 3D I love that movie who doesn't.

http://youtu.be/ejEVczA8PLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

I'm not feeling that. We already have too much Lion King theme going on. We both have it as our avatars, that's enough.

How about we go somewhere quiet. Just you and I and try to reminisce the 1990's, perhaps...good old' Somalia.

How can you not like it anymore it's timeless regardless of how many times you watched, I have never seen Somalia so I can't talk to you about the good old days. So let us reminisce about the 90s like The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air at the park with our SOL crowd. How about a round of playing flying disk :D

Have you ever played it before? if no, it's really easy all you have to do is throw the disc to who your playing with.

*Throws a flying disc towards him* Catch!

frisbee-pvc.gif

10362654-boy-playing-frisbee-on-beach.jp

Aaliyyah   

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I agree with you. You still got people who get married to a person without being attracted to them and when they later get divorced wonder where did it get wrong. People marry for alot of different reasons and the best reason to get married to a person is for their religion and attraction. You can never go wrong with those 2, it's the secret to a happy successful marriage

no you cant go wrong with those 2. agreed with you :)

Aaliyyah;755724 wrote:
You two have too muchhh time in your hands ma istidhaahdeen.lol

Something like that, there is always time for fun lol :P

You can join us if you want to there is room for plenty to play this game.

Aaliyyah   

lol no time to play sxb :)..I have too much chores to do, if only u two were right here I could use some help! balayo niciyaartay flying disks :P joking, have fun u two. Maybe next time ill join ur game heheh

salaam