Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

The Dangerous Game Called Dating

sharma-arke451;755980 wrote:
an apology should have been the remedy. Lakiin maryoleey, indha adeeg umbeey lasoo taagan yihiin.

He is a weak man thinking he is always right. Apologising is gonna be his death.

sharma-arke451;755980 wrote:
an apology should have been the remedy. Lakiin maryoleey, indha adeeg umbeey lasoo taagan yihiin.

Hahahaha, dude...I'm lost here. I really have no clue what she's babbling about. I said nothing that would be deemed offensive. She's mad about something else I said in another thread, regarding Islam. lol

Knight of Wisdom;755987 wrote:
Hahahaha, dude...I'm lost here. I really have no clue what she's babbling about. I said nothing that would be deemed offensive. She's mad about something else I said in another thread, regarding Islam. lol

Unless you will complain about the similarity in our understanding,

I read it, and understood it, the way she did.

so, clear yourself sxb. Than coming up in defending the indefensible.

Knight of Wisdom;755987 wrote:

Wow things are getting more interested now. So when you got caught by Sharmarke by your silly actions you start to make up lies now that i'm mad about another thread when infact everyone can see that it is a reply from this thread. If that's how you are you really a sad case.

sharma-arke451;755990 wrote:
Unless you will complain about the similarity in our understanding,

I read it, and understood it, the way she did.

so, clear yourself sxb. Than coming up in defending the indefensible.

Thank you for being honest and clearing it out for him. He has no respect for women, he lost my respect for him.

Ibti...why dont u tell us how u meet the Chinese dude? R u still married to him? lol....Oh...i remember, the fortune cookie told u that hes got a massive schlong!! lol

Bluelicious;755994 wrote:
Thank you for being honest and clearing it out for him. He has no respect for women, he lost my respect for him.

Hahahaha, really? What did I say, please...show me what I said that really made me the "big bad wolf".

I would love to exit your thread, but I'm laughing my butt off in your attempt to criminalize me by purposely taking what I wrote out of context. At least, be a realist and simply say, "Hey Knight, I simply don't like you and I would like you to never reply to me in any Thread", instead of trying to misuse what I wrote which was obviously a JOKE...a joke, for the love of God. Not to mention, it was intended for ME not YOU. LMAO

Nice try..seriously. lol

Keep being in denial and telling yourself that it was meant for you and not me how stuupid. You cleary showed that you are a liar today your trying to be defensive about the indefensible. If you go a few pages back even till this page you can cleary read that I said that I wouldn't like you to reply to me in any thread and that you should leave. It's you who's glued himself to my thread and not leaving but only keeps coming with bullshit replies that don't even make sense. Consider yourself ignored you are a joke and childish.