Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

The Dangerous Game Called Dating

Oh my God! For the love of God can you unglue yourself and leave in peace, Had enough of your calacal * kicks him in the groin* That should trick. Do you got a crush on my thread? lol

Narniah;756016 wrote:
1st page is top notch dunno what to make of the 4 pages of squabble that followed though.(off topic)

Thanks blue.

Lool I blame that fake Knight :P

Knight of Wisdom;755873 wrote:

Bluelicious, haha, you guys can't get it both ways. The so-called Feminist movement of the 20th and 21st Century gave you women freedom, which I personally support, but if I remembered it correctly, it wasn't meant to subjugate the men for the women.
Washing the dishes for Aaliyah and you should be enough for one night, especially on a Monday night Football.

Holly crap, talk about a misunderstanding. Bluelicious you took it the wrong way. Clearly the man is saying washing the dishes for both you and aaliyah (labadiinaba) should be enough for the one night, yacni he thought you guys wanted a regular dish washer. Especially when he had already acquised to do the dishes on a football night. Get it now?

Goodness me, talk about getting the wrong end of the stick. And the Sharmaarke one read it in the same vein? Miscomprehension galore.

I actually feel sorry for this poor knight, he thought he was being a good sport, agreeing to wash weel when he saw himself as a noble in a macawiis, only to receive abuse and accusations for his efforts. All because of how he phrased his words.

If anyone should receive an apology, it's the poor man who thought he could joke with you.

Valenteenah.;756138 wrote:
Holly crap, talk about a misunderstanding. Bluelicious you took it the wrong way. Clearly the man is saying washing the dishes for both you and aaliyah (labadiinaba) should be enough for the one night, yacni he thought you guys wanted a regular dish washer. Especially when he had already acquised to do the dishes on a football night. Get it now?

Goodness me, talk about getting the wrong end of the stick. And the Sharmaarke one read it in the same vein? Miscomprehension galore.

I actually feel sorry for this poor knight, he thought he was being a good sport, agreeing to wash weel when he saw himself as a noble in a macawiis, only to receive abuse and accusations for his efforts. All because of how he phrased his words.

If anyone should receive an apology, it's the poor man who thought he could joke with you.

Thank you for the wise honest words and trying to interfere between us to solve the case but I have already realised yesterday that it was my fault and misunderstood him. I take responsibility for my behaviour.