Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

In support of Jubbaland Initiative

The people of Puntland it's leaders including the Prime Minister after his initial gaffe yesterday smiling and standing along with Sharif Ahmed in a press-release which puzzled us all and termed a united front against Kenya's military 'invasion' whereby the gullible Sharif said that they have not given authorization to Kenya to enter into Somalia, I want to briefly clarify the State's position and the majority of it's people viewpoints regarding the issue.

First of all the people of Puntland where at the forefront for years in their want to establishing an autonomous 'Jubbaland' modeled on the success of Puntland, the reason being that Puntland is far away from this regions and always wanted their cousins who are the undisputed 'majority' in those regions to take the initiative and lead the way, therefore establishing a mirror model sister state of Puntland.

The people of Puntland were always intrigued to why their cousins didn't achieve that reality much earlier which resulted in the suffering, displacement and arbitrary killings of the people and sub-clan of the wronged people. Their return now and this initiative resembles hope in the people of Puntland who not only share parts of the regions in Jubbaland with their brethren but who are of the same sub-clan and kin which will result in two huge and powerful sisterly States in Northern and Southern Somalia which will have not only influence and prestige but a legitimate claim and veto over everything such as the governing form for Somalia which some have still hopes for that they can avert federalism taking root, the people of the two states will be strengthened in their people power as well.

A free and real Jubbaland is key for a return of Somalia as the wrongs are made right and the rightful' owner is allowed to take what is his rightfuldue. The opposition to Jubbaland is/as the same as the opposition to Puntland, which reflects in the opposition of Somalia ever getting a workableand permanent government.

Puntland achieves another breakthrough with this Jubbaland initiative becoming reality as it's first made Federalism the only governing form of Somalia that resembles a milestone considering the huge opposition to it, the return of rule and order to Somalia and the success of making the necessary changes. A united Somalia is on track as well another pillar stone and the formation of 'Jubbaland' a sister state of Puntland in the far south of the country on the border to Kenya is what Puntland envisioned when it was established.

This puts another groundwork of strengthening of Puntland's desires for 'Federalism' as without it Puntland said there cannot be a Somalia. Puntland worked hard in establishing Federalism in Somalia and with the emergence of Jubbaland it will surely succeed.

The opposition to Jubbaland is coming from various parts the so called anti peace groups who are well known and people who want to take what is not theirs. Some see Jubbalanad as a direct threat as they hate federalism to take root and the looming 'constitution' which they also try to go against. The Mogadishu clans with their limited clan areas of upper Shabeelle, Hiiraan, parts of Galgaduud and Mudug wish not for federalism to take rootso are the secessionists who know that they also have two regions namely region called North-West and Togdheer.

Where as Puntland and Jubblanad associated clans have and can count on Nugaal, Bari (largest region), Sool, Sanaag, Buuhoodle, and majority ofGaalkacyo town and rest of Western, Northern and Eastern Mudug, Lower Jubba, Middle Jubba and Gedo. Jubbaland is a rich, huge and fertile land with strategic location so is Puntland which is 1/3 of Somalia Republic. Put the two together and you can see why people oppose it.

The cry about Kenya is thus all crocodile tears to hide the fact that the people opposing it are anti-federalism, anti liberation of this areas due to clan reasons (the same why Puntland is disliked) as it is a thorn to the people who have no pride and humanity in what god has given to them and thus seek to greedily take what is not their's in the first place or to disrupt other people who want governance and peace by favouring anarchy and destruction over peace and order.

The emergence of Jubbaland is another strengthening pillar of the sanity and ideals Puntland was founded upon and strived to make reality. All the visions of the state are nearly attained and for that we give praise to the almighty god Alxamdulilaah. Success comes to those with Perseverance, Courage and Integrity who are not haters or envious about other people who are made of the same device and apparatus as them.

^^:D :D

Waryaa Fiqi, horta a correction is in order: It is not Jubbaland, IT IS Azania that is being carried on the backs of Kenyan tanks.

After that slight correction, what you said is what I knew Faroole's motivation in support of this project is. The rationale is to solidify federalism as a permanent feature in Somalia's future structure and shape.

I am enjoying your piece not because I endorse its content but I luve its spirit for it fundamentally contradicts the suspicion of Gabal, Prof Abtigiis and brother The Zack. Namely those of us who oppose it do so for clannish considerations. Yours is indeed a proof of the whole concept resting on a new clannish scheme to as you said have a veto like vote on the issue of Federalism :D

We support the TFG as the means to fight Alshabaab. The PM was right yesterday, not today. Sharif has the correct stance on the issue. And he shall be supported. The Kenyan approach is wrong. It is a step back to the old days of warlordism.

Xiin, I support Azaaniya for clan reasons because it has been opposed for exact the same reasons namely out of clan envy. We have been here before and it seems that you're clouding your whole stance and going from your usual 'neutral' state a bit farther than usual in your opposition here I don't know why that is the case speaking of your opposition it has been expected as it's a long continuation of your anti-Puntland and antiFederal stance but what happened to LSK? You're both mere sympathisers of Al-Shabaab.

The whole Tol is on the bandwagon in support of Jubbaland/Azaaniya just as in the case when Abdullahi brought the Ethiopians the people in Puntland where in full support.

The Zack   

Fiqhi, inkastoo aan ku kala duwanahay some of the reasoning you have used, you have said a lot of good things. I believe it is time to build Somalia from the bottom to the top and not vice versa. Trying to build Somalia from top to the bottom has failed. It has been tried in and out, it didn't work. Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity so unless we are all insane, Somalia can't come back to its feet from Mogadishu. What Puntland and Somaliland have done has worked. The same technique needs to be applied to the rest of the country. I suggest that Bay, Bakool, Hiiraan, and co do the same thing. It is not the way I would love to see the country be but it is a good start. Che's dream and Xiin's suggestion sounds great but its unrealistic. Number one priority for all Somalis should be kicking the Khawaarij and building small states should be number two. If Xiin has another option, he can tell us. A vague "Somalia's issue can only be solved Somalis" won't do it. Let's, for once, differentiate dreams from realities. Let's not confuse what we love to see from what is possible today.

Abtigiis   

I subscribe to Orwells “In time of universal deceit, speaking the truth becomes a revolutionary act.” Fikqi is not quite revolutionary but has surely stated the sentiments of the majority in Puntland.

You see, the issue has evolved. Call it the return of the clans, if you may, or the axis of faq.ash, but the sentiment in the streets has really morphed into one that brings back old faqa.sh Vs USC rivalries. That is what I heard last night. Having been locked in an area where I don't meet many Somalis ( a reason why I compensate for that by being on SOL full time), I didn't quite look at it from that angle.

You see, the Punties are allegedly said to be well advanced in political machinations and apparently understand the longterm political dividends of supporting the Azanian aliens. For the Azanians, with atavistic dwarf ambitions, will not seek high office and share in the national political sambuuse, the Punties hope to get a long neck above all others when several 'federal states' come to share power, with the might of two federal states. If true, it is an event that cements the old belief the punties get their cunning political nous along with their milk teeth. These are men million miles ahead of the rest and one Abtigiis locking horns with their attack dogs on the cyber world is not going to change that fact.

I was simply flabbergasted with the permutations of the Azania matter and the calculations of the ingenious political animals. To that extent, we can confirm LST, Xinn, and Duke are not representing the voice of their constituencies, and therefore we have to rescind the graphics of the lebels we attached on them yesterday. That won't make them nationalists, but we will have to look for another alibi. One possibility for their non-conformity could be they were not properly briefied as to the issues beyond the immediate horizon by the men who drive the politics of their tol. but it is a weak assumption.

NGONGE   

^^ Is that all it took to make you change your mind? What if they're playing "good cop" and "bad cop" here? In exactly the same way that you and Zack do! :D

War naga daaya.

Abtigiis   

NGONGE;754653 wrote:
^^ What if they're playing "good cop" and "bad cop" here? In exactly the same way that you and Zack do!
:D

War naga daaya.

It is a strong possibility. But again, that would only prove my point of how sophesticated they are. You can see the element of ameturism in my and Zack's game.

NGONGE   

^^ Indeed. But you only get beaten by force of sheer numbers, not ability or cunning (though Zack does let you down here and there). :D

Abtigiis   

No, NG. Not by sheer numbers. By the curse of timidity, and rootedness to old culture. There are enough aliens in this site to make noise, but back in hawd and subaan areas, it is a crime and shame to be seen to be ganging on people. Cultures differ,so it is perfeclt normal if others operate differently. Even our diets are different, why not our cultures and reaction to events. It is what Mr. Somalia calls disorganisation.

^What happened to your 'This is turning into Fa.qash vs the rest'. Did NGonge's one line do the trick to change your mind. Waar, you are unreliable allies and that's purely the reason Planders are divided on the support for Azania lool, and Faroole rushed into it. Baritooley xaga kasoo jeesanayaan, so what's the point :D

Trust is a big issue waryaa kkk

In support of yet to born clannish entity, Prof. Abtigiis is gradually transitioning to zero in terms of credibility. He max'ed out his rationalizations to defend the Kenyan invasion, haddana mala'awaalid iyo sheekooyin kaluu galay.

Waryaa marshadani waa ku gashay , NGONGE waa ku lumiyey. Rag iska celidii waa kula fogaatay