Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Speaking Somali

Aaliyyah   

lol loved it. But, the somali guy is talking a lil too fast if he slowed down the other guy would have pronounced the words right

salaam

Showqi   

Aaliyyah, miyaad ku qosleysaa miskiinkaas? He so dedicated. Give him one or two years and he will speak better Somali than most Solers here

Aaliyyah   

showqi lol it is just funny how he is pronouncing the words, but it wasnt his fault the somali guy was speaking way too fast subhanalah..and ur right he can learn it he seems so dedicated..dnt know thou if he will know more somali than solers..I honestly dnt think they dont know somali (some ppl just like to pretend they cant speak somali go figure)

princess i dnt know lol maybe he is..u never know!

salaam

Showqi   

Luqadeenu mid fudud ma aha oo dadka ajanabiga dhib ayey ku qabaan in ay si sax ah ugu dhawaqaan xarfa qaarkood sida: C, X. adiguba waad arkaysaa ninku siduu ula raftay akhrinta afka soomaaliga.

Aaliyyah   

^luqada somaliga way fudadahay..ka aheen the letters u wrote above C X oo ku adag dadka ajanabiga laakin sida kale way sahlantahay kuwa badan oo bartayna way jiraan..taaso ah in ay somaalidu isa suaasho luqadeena qimaha badan maxan uga fanana..I dont speak somali (that phrase pisses me off)especially when some ppl are exaggerating and their English sucks :)..at least afka ingriisiga haday si wacan ugu hadlayaan ciil ma qabeen

as for the younger generation those who born here, even they can put hte effort to learn their mother tongue (after all the chinese, the russian, the pakistanis all speak their lingos and they been here generations)..

as for this guy when he was speaking the beginning of teh clip he was pretty good..later he kinda lost it (bt i blame the somali guy he wasnt much ofa teacher)..bt then again maybe they wanted him to not get the words right so they can have a laugh!

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^lol I was watching that clip not that long ago, I think it was like 2 days ago. marku yidhi nin dheer wax loma tilmaamo nin weyna wax loma sheego and they hesitated baan idhi kuwaan caadi ma aha lol..bt one of them finally answered. I admire this white dude if I remember correctly he is dutch..he's cool mashallah.

salaam

Showqi   

Horta gabdhaha cadaanka ah heestan maxaa ku diray:D Mid waliba heestan ayey isku dayeysaa in ay qaado!

Do you guys remember Tanya?

Aaliyyah   

Showqi u are so late I SAW this video a while back..she is better than Tanya :)

and i dnt blame them I LOVE THAT song I know the lyrics by heart word for word..

anyways astaqfurulaah maanta oo carafa lo taaganyahay baad rabta in aad shedaamo mesha nogu so dhajiso war orad quran so qaado :P

salaam