Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

In search of Resting Place: The Azania Aliens

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;921832 wrote:
If it helps our brothers in the North, corrections has been made to the Professor Gandi's original initiative. Today Kenya is under AMISOM mandate just like Uganda. The name is no longer Azania
:D
, it is Jubbaland. Gedo and all other communities are included in the process.

On top of that, there was a mini gathering in Nairobi hotels to sort out Sheep N Shoe disagreements in the region. The leadership has been conceded to our numerous brothers who surround the region from all corners.

It is a big tent, and the strongest among us fiercely guard it

These corrections are purely cosmetic. A change of name and decoration of Kenya's army with Amisom flag doesn't change the intentions nor the agenda of the Kikuyu's and their Somali-Kenyan countrymen.

Xiin, I hate to say it. But you have turned and bent for those who you called prisoners. And we can only guess what prisoners might do with those who bent so flexible and easily. :D

^^You see Carafaat, you are a child amongst elders. That we look the other way does not mean we are here to engage you or discuss weighty matters like Kismayo.

Yours is obviously frivolous ...

Mario B   

General Duke;754254 wrote:
An admin in Kismayu must be set up. It can not be done from Nairobi it must be in Kismayu and by the national government consent.

Sensible advice/opinion.:) Otherwise we will forever be in this predicament.

'Large parts of Somalia have been carved up by rival militia[clan] forces who have developed autonomous regions that pay little, if any, heed to the weak central government.'

http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2013/02/somalia-accredits-five-european-ambassadors/

lool@ this thread. So reer Puntland were fiercely against the formation of Jubbaland before anyone oppose it , is it they missed the PM's position that they now on board ?

Where is Zack or Apos ? ha dhow bay ku soo gali ayakoo intii dhagta wax loogu sheegay layiri reer Gedo bay bahashu ka qurunsantahay bada halagu daro ;)

Carafaat   

Macallinka, see my earlier answer on your question what Xiin and co are 'cooking'. :D

Carafaat;929180 wrote:
Good question. Xiin fiercely opposed the project till recently afterall. See the heated exchange with Abtigiis on the matter. One can only assume that Xiin and co pirates are preparing an abduction on the back of Jubbaland. The target is not Kismayo but is and always was the control of Somalia using Puntland and 30 procent of Jubbaland as leverage.

Waa shekadii Puntland iyo inta madax madoow ayaa is leeg. This time using 'federalism' and 1.3 States as the leverage, where you only have 0.3 shares of a State(Pirates will have 4x your shares). Thats why Faroole oppossed the 4.5 clan formula and made a U turn on Jubbaland.

lool@Carafaat, the other thing was you were supporting when Xiin and his co were opposing the formation of Jubbaland and now that Xiin his lots are on board you became against it . So can you answer that question for me too, what has changed ;)?

Carafaat   

Macallinka, I still do support the formation of strong grass root regional administration or States(even Azania/Jubbaland). And last year we have welcomed Kenyans fighting Al Shabaab, but their political agenda wasnt as clear back then as it is now. Just as some folks Gedo I do oppose the foreign entity involved in this exercize and I am more sceptical now.

Xiinfaniin on the other hand, has whole other motives. :D

Haatu   

lol @ Carafaat and his flip flopping. But he has a point about the 1.3 thing though. If this works out for them, the pirates will be the majority in the senate.