Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Eight Lessons

Nur   

Nurtel Expedition For Lost Wisdom

Presents:

Eight Lessons:

A scholar asked his student: How long have you been with me?

Student : thirty three years

Scholar: What have you learned from me in that period?

Student: Eight lessons

Scholar: Inaa lillah wa innaa ileyhi raajicuun ( exclamation !), I have spent all of my time and all you've learned is eight lessons?

Student: Teacher, that is all I have learned, and I did not want to lie.

Scholar: Tell me what you have learned.

Student:

First lesson: I have seen that everyone is in love with someone, and when he is laid to rest at his grave, his loved one leaves him alone, so I made my good deeds my loved ones, because they'd stick with me when I need them most, in my grave.

Second Lesson. I have pondered about the meaning of the verse in Quraan " As for those who are at awe with Allahs place, and fearful of his punishment, Jannah is his abode" as a result I struggled to fight temptations so my heart became content in the obedience of Allah.

Third Lesson. I have seen that everyone with a valuable psossession cares for in order not to loose it, and I thought about the verse in Quraan " your possessions will vanish, while Allah's possessions will remain forever" as a result, I gave everything with value to Allah so it remains safe for me forever with Allah.

Fourth Lesson. I noticed that everyone boasts about their wealth, tribe, and social status, and after reading the verse, " The best among you in Allah's criteria, is the most pious among you" so I worked hard on Taqwaa (piety) to become the most prestigious in Allah's scale.

Fifth Lesson.

I saw people fighting each other over material things and hating each other and envying one another, and after reading the verse " We have divided among them their allotted sustenance in the life of this world" I learned not to fight over worldly possessions since my share is reserved for me.

Sixth Lesson.

I observed people having enmity and hatred against each other, and I read a verse in Quran " Satan is your enemy, so (remind yourself) that he is your enemy ( by not committing crimes driven by hatred)

Seventh Lesson.

I noticed that people work so hard in earning wealth to the point that they earn it illegally , and I read a verse in Quraan that reads " There is no creature on earth whose sustenance is not the responsibility of Allah " as aresult I became busy fulfilling my duty to Allah, and left worrying for my sustenance to Allah since I am one of his creatures.

Eith Lesson.

I have observed that people rely on each other for their wealth, health and security, and I read a verse in Quraan " And whomsoever relies on Allah, Allah is his xasab ( relative or tribe who protect him)" as a result, I stopped relying on people and I placed my dependence on Allah for all of my matters.

Scholar said to the student: May Allah bless you.

Translated from The Arabic by

Nur

2003 Nurtel Softwaano Series

Signals For Success in Akhira

Nur....masha allah walaalo thank u well I better try 2 learn some of the lessons.

Question 2 nur... jamacad muslin eh oo wadanada carabta maad ka soo baxday?

if so.. walaal hadaan rabo ka waran inaan jaamacad carabta inaan aado oon diinta ka barto (adaan kaa maseeray) wadankee uugu fiican, af-carabi makasaayi luqada ingriiska ma lagu dhigaa diinta.

I would be ever so greatful if u could get me some info

Nur   

7 Steps To Heaven

You write:

" Question 2 nur... jamacad muslin eh oo wadanada carabta maad ka soo baxday?

if so.. walaal hadaan rabo ka waran inaan jaamacad carabta inaan aado oon diinta ka barto (adaan kaa maseeray) wadankee uugu fiican, af-carabi makasaayi luqada ingriiska ma lagu dhigaa diinta.

I would be ever so greatful if u could get me some info [/QB]

"

Walaashey

Maya walaal, kama soo bixin jaamacad waddan Carbeed.

Walaal, diinta barashadeeda daruuri ma ah inaad waddan carab aaddo, laakin waa fikrad fiican inaad aaddo haddaad hesho Scholarship.

Somalida waxaa waayahan u fiican iney carabi ama diin ku bartaan Sudan, iyo Malaysia. Carbaha Kale weli wey aqbalaan lakin waa la adkeeyay sidaan filayo. Lakin Af carabiga waa daruuri inaad marka hore barato si aad diinta u barato.

And finally, you could get more info from any Embassy of the Arab countries web sites, just search in the engines and inshAllah you shall find.

Allaha ku garab galo.

Nur

Pacifist   

Jazakallah kheyran walalo Nur

Very beneficial indeed.

This is dunya is surely a transit and we heading to our final destination. We should definately work hard and save for our trip.

I loved each lesson and lesson eight reminded me of an ayat I recently learned.

Eith Lesson.

I have observed that people rely on each other for their wealth, health and security, and I read a verse in Quraan " And whomsoever relies on Allah, Allah is his xasab ( relative or tribe who protect him)" as a result, I stopped relying on people and I placed my dependence on Allah for all of my matters.

"wain yamsaska laahu bidhurin falaa kaashifa lahu ilaahuwa, wain yamsaska bi khayrin fahuwa calaa kuli shayin khadiir"

And id allah touches you with harm none can remove it but he, and if He touches you with good , then he is able to do so all things.

This verse has increased my imaan a degree higher. It has taught me when you seek help for the affairs of the world and the hereafter, then seek help from Allah. Especially those affairs in which there is no power with anyone other than Allah.

Masha'llah. Eight powerful lessons to remember. Esp:

...so I made my good deeds my loved ones, because they'd stick with me when I need them most, in my grave.

So true.