Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Back in the big H.

NGONGE   

Juxa, don't listen to Norf. After a long flight the last thing you need is to be in car that's driving through the bumpy road between Berbara & H town. Go direct, even if it takes 24 hours says I. :D

N.O.R.F   

^You just want her to experience Djibouti airport :D

Juxa, its up to you but a drive from Berbera is better than a few hours in Djib airport and the small dirty plane you will get for the flight to Hargaisa.

Juxa   

hmmm true, maybe i can rent 4x4 and drive like a maniac, how safe is the route tho? bandits ma joogaan?

^I have seen Berbera and Jabouti long time ago. Berbera was desolate place at the time but I don't know how much it changed today. I think you should go with the old man and save yourself the bumpy ride.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;752212 wrote:
^^ Kuleelkii Dijbouti ayaa ka fiican godadka Berbara@90 MPH.

Its not that bad. Its a rough road in places. Mainly near Hargaisa.

Juxa, its not as bad as Ngonge says. Waa nin la qabsaday the comforts of life. Ha maqlin.

NGONGE   

^^^ Where in the world does a car drive at 100 mph only to come to a sudden halt becuase a chicken was crossing the road (not to mention all the other animals)? The holes in the road will drive Juxa crazy. :D

N.O.R.F   

Chicken? I have never seen a chicken in SL let alone on the highway. Goats, camel, wild boars yes but chickens? Xaqaad martay ninyow? :D

Juxa, if the driver does hit an animal adigaa laguu soo jeesanaya (for the mag money) u diyaar garow.

NGONGE   

^^ War I even made the "why did the chicken cross the road?" joke when it happened. Fell on deaf ears, as you'd expect. :D

Ibtisam   

Juxa;

Im with North on this. We can stay in Berbera- chill by the beach, find a private spot of our own and swim, stay in Berbera for the day and night and then leave the next morning. Berbera has great weather around the time I am expecting you- so will be great. ;-)

Jubba- people stand on the plane like a bus- not from Dubia but the internal flights and DJ airport is horrid- why take 9hrs to go from Dubia to Hargeisa when you can do Dubia- Berbera in 3hrs on a better plane- see the beach, eat fresh fish and watch the sunset.

Ngonge is probably talking about Egypt uu ku riyodey! No chicken is SL.

nuune   

For Juxa, or anyone else travelling to Haregisa, here is my best intinerary:

London>Djibouti>Hargeisa, worst one

or

London>Dubai>Berbera as Norf said

or

London>Dubai>Hargeisa, my best pick(journey time 10 hours all), I recommend this highly

or

London>Nairobi>Hargeisa, another best one(journey time, 12 hours all)

or

London>Jeddah>Hargeisa, another best one

or

London>London>London(Journey time: zero, not going anywhere)

EDIT:

Ps: I didn't mentioned it, if you are taking the london>dubai>berbera one, then there is a flight from Berbera to Hargeisa, you change planes in berbera, and take another one to Hargeisa, all price included, you pay nothing to get to hargeisa by another plane, just half an hour transit in berbera only, , if any info, let me know, no need to travel by car to Hargeisa

STOIC   

So no mouth watering tender and juicy chicken in Somaliland?...This will be a good business deal to open a poultry farm in the outskirt of Hargeysa and my ad will be I didn't invent the chicken just the Sandwich..too bad my kinfolks are Known for loving the Hiiliib too much..stereotype that we are still battling......haha...they will have a ball with my business venture......

The easiest and fastest way is London - Nairobi - Hargeisa. Very comfortable, less time and direct. It is only two hours between Nairobi & Hargeisa arriving at 10:45am ... when everyone is awake :D