Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Back in the big H.

N.O.R.F   

^Have you done that route? :D

Thats 4 hrs wasted for someone with little time.

Juxa, take my advice. Rest in Dubai for a few days then take the 3 hr flight. You don't want to transit through other African/Arab countries. Meeshu maaha EU.

NGONGE   

STOIC;752306 wrote:
So no mouth watering tender and juicy chicken in Somaliland?...This will be a good business deal to open a poultry farm in the outskirt of Hargeysa and my ad will be I didn't invent the chicken just the Sandwich..too bad my kinfolks are Known for loving the Hiiliib too much..stereotype that we are still battling......haha...they will have a ball with my business venture......

There is chicken in Somaliland. I saw one crossing the road, WITH MY OWN EYES. Jb was there. Ibti & Norf can only see goats dee. :D

Juxa, why do you want to come to somaliland? i guess we'll need to have a vetting process in place lol. only those diaspora with good benevolent intentions should be allowed to come to somaliland. we've already seen the get-rich-schemers shamed and terribly fail at their attempts to make profits from this small yet ambitions nations.

immigration to Somaliland by the diaspora should cease immediately. we don't want their type here.

Juxa   

lol if SL can accept you and allow you in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well what can i say?

Dont worry tho, i am not seeking employment or residence, it is brief visit to see my twin

NGONGE   

Juxa;752531 wrote:
lol if SL
can accept you and allow you in
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well what can i say?

Dont worry tho, i am not seeking employment or residence, it is brief visit to see my twin

Funny you should say that!

Isn't a bit of a coincidence that he left the country at exactly the same time those supposed "illegals" were kicked out and now that the dust has setteled he's back in? :D

nuune   

^^^^ I do admire Alpha, he is hard working, he attended and arranged a family wedding in London, and came back to Hargeisa to continue arranging his own wedding.

Has anyone tried Haregisa route by car from Wajaale coming from Dire Dawa, waa funny when travelling people in a bus, you don't know when you arrive your destination, believe me, this is much better than flying in a plane.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;752545 wrote:

Isn't a bit of a coincidence that he left the country at exactly the same time those supposed "illegals" were kicked out and now that the dust has setteled he's back in?
:D

nuune, all in a day eh? i mean its hard work but someone has to organise things somaha? i do plan to get married after my last engagement was sabotaged.

i travel overland from hargeisa to addis once. the route is very long but the road is in perfect condition but its a slow ride. i didn't go through dire dawa but the harar route and it was long.......those dirty ethios closed the windows of the minivan for fear of catching TB loool. it was stuffy and i felt sick and couldn't breathe...

NGONGE;752545 wrote:

Isn't a bit of a coincidence that he left the country at exactly the same time those supposed "illegals" were kicked out and now that the dust has setteled he's back in?

i'll have you know that i lobbied on behalf my oromo workers. I got paperwork for mohamed and sarah and now we're one big happy family.