Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Back in the big H.

Arrived this morning to a heroes welcome. ah... so glad to be back 'home', where the weather is awesome and the people amazing. this young demoracy will surely benefit from my benevolent endeavours.

nuune   

I need to see your boarding pass, and a live video on your Youtube Channel, joking,

What happened to the London wedding, sxb

nuune;752105 wrote:
I need to see your boarding pass, and a live video on your Youtube Channel, joking,

What happened to the London wedding, sxb

you'd never believe it, but i went to london for the wedding lol. a close and personal family member was tying the knot, as it were.

man, these days it take ages to get to somaliland. i took qatar airways from london to doha then to dubai. from there i got on dallo airlines to djibouti then to hargeisa. almost 24hrs. it was exhausting to say the least. but very glad to be here and it gives me an enormous sense of joy to be back in hargeisa.

i took qatar airways from london to doha then to dubai. from there i got on dallo airlines to djibouti then to hargeisa. almost 24hrs

That is what a rich tourist do dee .......... :D

There are easier routes and i thought by now you're familiar with them ...

N.O.R.F   

Alpha Blondy;752149 wrote:

man, these days it take ages to get to somaliland. i took qatar airways from london to doha then to dubai. from there i got on dallo airlines to djibouti then to hargeisa. almost 24hrs. it was exhausting to say the least. but very glad to be here and it gives me an enormous sense of joy to be back in hargeisa.

Show badow yar baad tahay. Why Qatar when you could have gone direct (Emirates, BA, Virgin, Etihad). Why Daallo when you could have gone to Berbera with African Express?

Juxa   

Norf, I was meaning to ask you best way to travel to hargeysa as well, are there direct flights from dubai?

N.O.R.F   

^Shopping :D

Juxa, the most reliable is African Express. 2.45 mins to Berbera (8am flight arriving at 11am ish in Berbera). Then a drive to Hargaisa (1.30 mins or so).

If you go via Djibouti on Daallo or Jubba it takes longer and its very tiring. You will be leaving at some silly time from Dubai.

Nuune prob know more than me though (Mr Duulaaye).

Juxa   

JB i have to go thro dubai, not so much to shop but it is annual thing

how would i arrange drive from berbera to hargeysa? i dont like travelling in a car?

all of sudden visiting ibti is not attractive

N.O.R.F   

Juxa, it really isn't that bad. If you're staying in Dubai for a while before you go, the journey to Berbera and Hargaisa is easy. If you go straight through from UK to SL then its very tiring.