Sign in to follow this  
Dabrow

Kenya invades Somalia

Abtigiis   

Che iyo Norf waxay isku qabsadaan ma fahmo. Their face-off always goes like this:

C: Gurigaas wuu cad yahay

N: Ma cadee, rinji cad baa la mariyey. waad ogtahaye maxaad isaga indhatiraysaa. Hadaadan ogeyna see this article.

C:adeerkaa wuu cadyahye, isagana ma rinji cad baa la mariyey?

N:adeerkaa soo kii cadaan jiray, ma maantaad dad caddaan ku sheegi? Hyprocacy at best!

C:Somali oo dhan baa wada cad maanta, la isma dhaamo!

N: mawada cadee qaar blue ah baa jira. you are not entitled to your facts.

C:hebel baa kaa saxnaa

N: warkaygu wuu cadyahye, ha lagu arko adeer.

C:waa inoo hadhow

N: waa hagaag

Abtigiis   
:D :D Malika, as an aside, we, the true sons of Somalia, do not trust any Swahili-speaking person at this critical time. We believe all are fifth columnists. Malika, Faarax-Brawn, Stoic,even Maaddeey. :D

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;752541 wrote:
:D
:D Malika, as an aside, we, the true sons of Somalia, do not trust any Swahili-speaking person at this critical time. We believe all are fifth columnists. Malika, Faarax-Brawn, Stoic,even Maaddeey.

I'm not an expert on Swahili speakers but I was told that they're not all the same, saaxib. For example, a Nairobi-born Stoic looks down on the rabble from Garissa and hardly ever has time for the bush people from Tanzania. If you happen to be a Swahili speaker from Uganda your name does not even register. Therefore, I believe the only fifth columinist here is Stoic (for being a member of the elite).

So maaha Malika? :D

Malika   

^Lool..indeed, the Kenya Somali, especially those from Nairobi somehow assumed they were superior to any other Somali - iska daa kuwaa Kenya NFD degaan, wabaa kaa daraan how they see themselves above the Tanzanian Somali..lol, its actually funny, we Tanzanians see Kenyan Somalis as daad naxariis leheen, stuck up - British wanabee's..lol.

Abtigiis - The son's of Somalia ayaa uu waacaan Somalia maanta, you guys have managed to bring our Mother land [The land of our hopes and dreams] to its knee's whilst bleeding - violated by anyone whom feels THEY can - if its not its own sons, then its the neighbours sons ..

Abtigiis   

Malika;752559 wrote:
^Abtigiis - The son's of Somalia ayaa uu waacaan Somalia maanta, you guys have managed to bring our Mother land [The land of our hopes and dreams] to its knee's whilst bleeding - violated by anyone whom feels THEY can - if its not its own sons, then its the neighbours sons ..

Walaahi, this is so true. It is the Che's, Norf's, Duke's, Xinn's and Nuune's who did this to Somalia. As you probably know I am like you, a neighbour. :D I haven't lived there.

N.O.R.F   

Abtigiis;752562 wrote:
Walaahi, this is so true. It is the Che's, Norf's, Duke's, Xinn's and Nuune's who did this to Somalia. As you probably know I am like you, a neighbour.
I haven't lived there.

I'm a neighbour :D

peasant   

Kenya does not intend to stay in Somali very long and they are just paving the way for the deployment of Ugandan and Burundi troops that will be stationed in Kismayo. The goal here is to push Alshabaab out of the strategic ports and population centers like Kismayo. Of course this push was suppose to be done by the TFG army and they have tried couple of times but could not even secure Afmadow let alone push farther into Kismayo. Also dont be surprised, pretty soon the ethios will push from their side and Baidoba and Marko are places on the hit list. Once alshabaab are pushed out of populated cities in the south then, the US drones can target them in the bushes.

ps: Recently the ethio parliament passed a motion to allow their army enter Somalia again!

Mohammed;752482 wrote:
Good point? He didn't make any point. He just made a useless statement.

He's one of those dumb paranoid nationalist Somalis who are concerned about sovereignty over the destroying Al-Shabaab. If the Kenyan army can make Al-Shabaab weaker, that would be fantastic news for Somalia.

L0L@Dumb. If,condeming Kenya's invasion is dumb then,I will rather be dumb. If standing up for what is right is dumb, yes then i will be dumb. If You believe that you should let another man fight your battles is dumb, Then i will be dumb.

Look pal. I grew up in Kenya with those soldiers. Probably went to school with some of them today killing Somalis. They never liked me, they will never like Somalis. They do not have Somalia or Somalis's interest at heart. So, suggesting that they will root AS out and keep Som Safe,is really but a naive thinking.

Al shabab is evil. They can only be defeated by Somalis... Somalis need to rise up and reject the barbaric and backward thinking militants. You dont need a foreigner fighting your wars. To think that somehow, Kenya's incursion will end the AS menace once and for all is, DUMB.

Abtigiis;752541 wrote:
:D Malika, as an aside, we, the true sons of Somalia, do not trust any Swahili-speaking person at this critical time. We believe all are fifth columnists. Malika, Faarax-Brawn, Stoic,even Maaddeey.

LMAO. Wax waalan.

As long as we have puppets like the TFG we will never get anywhere.

Our greatest problem is that we are surrounded by nations that mean us no Good. But then again, these same nations would not be able to harm us if we somalis put our own house in order. But the likes of sharif have abandoned the people.

Oz   

Abtigiis;752538 wrote:
Che iyo Norf waxay isku qabsadaan ma fahmo. Their face-off always goes like this:

C: Gurigaas wuu cad yahay

N: Ma cadee, rinji cad baa la mariyey. waad ogtahaye maxaad isaga indhatiraysaa. Hadaadan ogeyna see this article.

C:adeerkaa wuu cadyahye, isagana ma rinji cad baa la mariyey?

N:adeerkaa soo kii cadaan jiray, ma maantaad dad caddaan ku sheegi? Hyprocacy at best!

C:Somali oo dhan baa wada cad maanta, la isma dhaamo!

N: mawada cadee qaar blue ah baa jira. you are not entitled to your facts.

C:hebel baa kaa saxnaa

N: warkaygu wuu cadyahye, ha lagu arko adeer.

C:waa inoo hadhow

N: waa hagaag

:D:D ya nailed it m8!

Kenya invades Somalia? Didn't see this coming, just because Somalia can't defend themselves any country feels they can just run them over. Burn these AS crew.