Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

How Energetic Are You?

Chocolate and Honey;745214 wrote:
JB,

LST, I always see Vitamin B12 supplements on the shelves but I have no clue what they are or what they do. I shall ask my uncle google.

Ask your doctor to check your B12 levels. A simple blood test would do it. Don't take this lightly. Eliminate possiblities one by one.

Baashi;745236 wrote:
Time tested remedy for these type of laziness is getting involved in a great cause, valuable project, or other sorts of rewarding activities. Socialize with like-minded folks. If you don't have good ones then time to widen your circle of friends -- not like facebook types. I am talking about local ones. Where is your hubby? No hubby yet time to seriousely start the vetting process. The process in itself is time consuming and exciting... Qallanjo nagu soo war celi dee bal in xaal is beddelo
:)

Well, aniga waxaan ba ku leeyahay zero interest and energy baan haystaa, adigana get involved in causes baad leedahay. Marka hore soo inaad helo ma aha energy aan ku dhaq dhaqaaqo? Mideeda kale Hubigu daawo ma ahan and neither is dating or searching. Marka bal ii sheeg good remedies.

Kool_Kat   

Baashi;745236 wrote:
Time tested remedy for these type of laziness is getting involved in a great cause, valuable project, or other sorts of rewarding activities.
Socialize with like-minded folks.
If you don't have good ones then time to widen your circle of friends -- not like facebook types. I am talking about local ones. Where is your hubby? No hubby yet time to seriousely start the vetting process. The process in itself is time consuming and exciting... Qallanjo nagu soo war celi dee bal in xaal is beddelo
:)

Many don't know how draining it could be socializing with dad eydaan isku maskax eheen...An issue I seriously need to reconsider myself!

lol @The process in itself is time consuming and exciting... Waayo waayo is all I can say! :P

Kool_Kat   

C&H, marka ugu horeysa, start with a visit to your doctor's office for a full physical check-up! Todobo dhalo oo dhiig ahna ushub, to rule out any thyroid, vitamin, blood cell deficiencies, sonkor iyo wixii kale oo dhiiga sheegi karo...

Baashi   

Qallanjo Qaali-Luuleey baayo isma kala bixiyo waayadaan. Berrigaan wiilka ahaa waxa weeye last century :)

CH,

Not a doctor but your case is more serious than I thought. Sounds depression to me.

Aaliyyah   

like already said get some blood tests done, I would watch out for the iron level, I used to feel tired all the time and when i got my blood test like couple of yrs back my doctor was like ur iron level was so bad and he gave me some iron pills i guess it worked cuz i feel fine now alhamdulilah..

but also eat qudarada aad that is where u get ur iron from..ana qudrada wa necbahay so yeah cuntada wacan aya ka fiican kiniini oo dhan but if u have to then by all means take some iron pills..

inta ka sakow hadii xanuun kale jirin bal quraan isku akhri (and i dont mean to be sarcastic or anything but u knw quranka maxa ka fiican!)

salaam

Blessed   

^LOL. what happens when you're married and have issues (medical or otherwise).. maxaa la odhan doonaa markaa?

C & H

Hmm, definitely get a medical check, Inshallah it'll pass. :)

I'm feeling a bit blah at the moment, can't bring myself to do anything productive. It's just a case of lack of structure on my part though, in a few weeks and life will be mad and I'll be high on adrelanin again.

*Blessed;745262 wrote:
^LOL. what happens when you're married and have issues (medical or otherwise).. maxaa la odhan doonaa markaa?

Naa ciyaal keentid ma gaalo noqotey iyagaa kiniini iyo wax daran cuneey :-)

Blessed   

Che -Guevara;745264 wrote:
Naa ciyaal keentid ma gaalo noqotey iyagaa kiniini iyo wax daran cuneey :-)

:D :D That's so true, hadalkoodu ma dhamaado.

Baashi;745236 wrote:
Time tested remedy for these type of laziness is getting involved in a great cause, valuable project, or other sorts of rewarding activities. Socialize with like-minded folks. If you don't have good ones then time to widen your circle of friends -- not like facebook types. I am talking about local ones. Where is your hubby? No hubby yet time to seriousely start the vetting process

Sounds quite sensible;

time tested solutions and wisdom are often what works: religious classes and spirituality, starting a family, enriching relationships and hobbies, projects auch as launching a local homeschooling/islamic school scheme etc; in short, all those activities with deeper meaning.

Vitamin D or lack of sun exposure is widespread though and more and more investigated, particularly for immigrants and covered women (a Dr was advising us that we should automatically supplement in some areas); in fact, even local whites who do not go to the countryside, exercise outdoor or travel often are having their immunity and body functions impaired (cardiac diseases, musculoskeletal problemes, lethargy etc).