Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

How Energetic Are You?

Solers, lately I feel lethargic. I don’t know what it but I’m in a funk. I tried exercise and eating healthy. I tried sleeping and resting. NOTHING! I’m tired from or rather unmotivated from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to bed. What gives?

Since SOLERS are my own private therapists, doctors and psychiatrists all in one, I refuse to pay for any medical advice. So hit me! What do you do when you are in a funk? Any particular remedies or activities you take? Any supplements?

It is probably a mental one rather than a physical. When you have family problems, when you are not happy with your work, education or any activities that you're doing ... then that is what is happening.

Think wider and find out if there is any internal or external problems. ....

Showqi   

Do your daily exercise early in the morning (I normally do my run/gym between 5am and 7:30am)

Take enough rest, don't over do. If you have a busy day (at work) skip the exercise.

Eat well, and drink a lot of water. Try to go to bed early (specially when you feel tired)

JB,

Hmmm...come to think of it, there are a couple of situations I'm apprehensive about. The reason I didnt think of them is I'm not sad or depressed. I'm physically drained.

LST, I always see Vitamin B12 supplements on the shelves but I have no clue what they are or what they do. I shall ask my uncle google.

NG,

I wish boredom was the issue, then I would start drama on SOL and get it over with.

NGONGE   

^^ Showqi, you and the two other guys are wrong. Gabadh cad ayaa la yidhaahda qoraxda hoos fadheeso iyo fasax o bax, etc. This is a SOMALI women..and, going by the fact that ALL Somali women are crazy, I am willing to guarantee that a simple invitation to a wedding would have our C&H tripping over herself whilst trying to prepare for the wedding. Maalak anta!

A_Khadar;745209 wrote:
CH, If you haven't seen a hot sunny places like Africa recently, may be it's due time.. Sun could help a lot.

I came from Nairobi two weeks ago and there was no sun. Africa ha igu soo hadal qaadin ba. I was sold empty promises of hot sun, fresh food and air but all I got was chilly weather, polluted air, trashy streets and meat from our own very refrigerator.

Showqi,

I excercise after work. I tried all your other suggestions. Thanks.

Kool_Kat   

Have your Thyroid function checked...While at it check your vitamin B12 and Iron...

As JB suggested too, if there are any changes in your life (big or small), it could be due to that as well...Good luck, I know how it feels! Hopefully, it is nothing serious and will pass shortly...

Chocolate and Honey;745197 wrote:
Solers, lately I feel lethargic. I don’t know what it but I’m in a funk. I tried exercise and eating healthy. I tried sleeping and resting. NOTHING! I’m tired from or rather unmotivated from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to bed. What gives?

Since SOLERS are my own private therapists, doctors and psychiatrists all in one, I refuse to pay for any medical advice. So hit me! What do you do when you are in a funk? Any particular remedies or activities you take? Any supplements?

I think it must be something to do with the air in MN. I feel the exact same way. I thought it was my lack of taking water,but,nope. I went to the gym, same shzit. So, i am trying the next thing

Chocolate and Honey;745218 wrote:
I came from Nairobi two weeks ago and there was no sun. Africa ha igu soo hadal qaadin ba. I was sold empty promises of hot sun, fresh food and air but all I got was chilly weather, polluted air, trashy streets and meat from our own very refrigerator.

Nairobi is not counted as an African city ..... Try coming to Hargeisa or similar cities and you will get all those

A_Khadar   

Chocolate and Honey;745218 wrote:

Showqi,

I excercise after work. I tried all your other suggestions. Thanks.

I was more suggesting Somalia when I said Africa, specifically Northern Somalia, the desert that will take care all of ur sunny needs.lol.. But just kutala gal inaad adiga hadhow is garan waynaysid.. Nairobi must be dropped off of my visit destinations..lol..

Kool_Kat;745219 wrote:
Have your Thyroid function checked...While at it check your vitamin B12 and Iron...

As JB suggested too, if there are any changes in your life (big or small), it could be due to that as well...Good luck, I know how it feels! Hopefully, it is nothing serious and will pass shortly...

Ughh..so many things to check. WMD is even mentioning diabetes? I was iron deficient not too long ago so I will go back to my supplements.

Thanks Cadeey.

Baashi   

Time tested remedy for these type of laziness is getting involved in a great cause, valuable project, or other sorts of rewarding activities. Socialize with like-minded folks. If you don't have good ones then time to widen your circle of friends -- not like facebook types. I am talking about local ones. Where is your hubby? No hubby yet time to seriousely start the vetting process. The process in itself is time consuming and exciting... Qallanjo nagu soo war celi dee bal in xaal is beddelo :)