Sign in to follow this  
somalee

Glad to be here :)

somalee   

Hello everybody, I'm glad to be here. Hope to learn from you and that my stay here will be great. Already excited by the prospect of interacting with some great Somali minds :)

somalee;744733 wrote:
Hello everybody, I'm glad to be here. Hope to learn from you and that my stay here will be great. Already excited about the prospect of interacting with some great Somali minds
:)

Have you thought about the prospects of interacting with the not so great somali minds? do you have a game plan,in the event that you run into one of these minds?

Anyway, Wlc aboard, hopefully, you wont be another dissapointing newbie,who at first shows great signs of being a great nomad,only to fade to turn out to be a dud.

somalee   

Faarax-Brawn;744739 wrote:
Have you thought about the prospects of interacting with the not so great somali minds? do you have a game plan,in the event that you run into one of these minds?

Anyway, Wlc aboard, hopefully, you wont be another dissapointing newbie,who at first shows great signs of being a great nomad,only to fade to turn out to be a dud.

Don't have a long term plan in the event of that happening. The existence of the so called 'not-so-great' minds is necessary, they remind us how good it is to have a mind. I won't disappoint, hopefully. Thanks for the welcome.

somalee   

Malika;744750 wrote:
Oh..How sweet!

Welcome aboard Somalee!

ps.Great minds aa? hmmm...

Thanks + your skepticism has been noted.

Showqi   

Faarax-Brawn;744753 wrote:
Hadaan joojin waayo? maxaad igu sameyn?
:)

I will spam your PM with picture of Somali flag,,:D:D