Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Eid Bonus

Somaliland is a shallow and backward place but its nice to know you get an eid bonus. Its usually 1/3 of your monthly salary. lol.

looking forward to going back home on 23rd september. almost a year to the week, i left beautiful London for this hell-hole façade.

The love affair with SL is over miyaa? Bacdaada madow hadii aan dibada laguu soo dhigin waad nasiib badantahay.

Anyway, since you hacked it for a year, well done. Dirty Jobless London awaits you.

nuune   

^^ Siduu rabey bey u noqon weyday, xataa Jaariyadii baa harras-gareesey smileys.gif

sxb, I am only joking, but one can say you were only waiting for the bonus, that is all.

Aaliyyah   

Eid bonus that sounds really sweet of them. You probably have Ramadan off too..why would u then wanan go to london? at least go to carabaha...meel muslim ah wax ka fiican ma jirto!..hadad lacag wanagsan ku helasid..

salaam

Juxa   

bonus? is that based on the hard work mise everyone gets a bonus over there?

i like what i am hearing lol

Juxa   

meesha in bonus laga bixiyo, altho not everyone gets it, from your smile i assume inaad heshay fat boorso cash ah

Juxa   

Last bonus was 2008, hada the annual increase baaba dhib ku ah, all they say is waa recession and we have to safeguard the future jobs etc. i know waa crap cause they always off to holidays, cruise ships bla bla, marka iyaga uunbaa cuna the profit

Malika   

^Climb that ladder quick dear, aad adiga naa laa cuntiid the profits..lol

Alpha, is so typical dhaqaan ceelis aa - he doesnt know about xaqaal ciid or the obligation of employeers on such times..