Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

The Begining of the End-Rebels in Tripoli

No doubt they will bomb the compound of Gaddafi to the ground now as they can't bomb the hotel where Saif Al-Islam is currently staying in an armored vehicle.

nuune   

Breaking News:

Saif Al Islam in Rixos Hotel, and about to take some journalists.

I can't write anymore, I am speechless wallaahi,

The BBC reporter got an short interview with Saif Al-Islam after knocking on the door of the armored vehicle inside the Rixos hotel where they staying. He's saying they're 'winning the war for Tripoli'.

Gaddafi's son Saif al Islam 'was not arrested'

23 August 2011

One of Colonel Gaddafi's sons, earlier reported as having been arrested by the rebels, has turned up at a hotel where numerous foreign journalistsare based.

Matthew Price says Saif al-Islam arrived in an armoured vehicle looking buoyed up and confident, and when asked if his father was safe and in Tripoli, he shrugged off the question, saying, "Of course".

nuune   

Remember, all the areas surrounding the Ricos hotel is being controlled by Gadafi supporters, those journalists can't go anywhere, not even the nearby Green Square which is not that far from the hotel, they have being stuck there like they were before.

nuune   

^^ Its Arabic service is much worse, they ignored to report the extraordinary sighting of Saif Al Islam.

Al Jazeera is the mouth piece of the rebels, we all know that Qatar is arming the rebels.

Watch AL Arabiya, or AP, and Reuters, they were the first to report and bring live footage

Arabs are ******. What revolution has done for the Arab world ? Khadafi is crazy he should have

Avoided destruction of his country . NATO all they do is bomb and destroy a country .

Libya will be the next Iraq,Somalia , Afghanistan

nuune yeah I tuned into Al-Arabiya but the BBC was reporting it as Breaking News as the story broke, they got if from their reporter inside the Rixos Hotel of course AP and Reuters are interlinked and often feed the BBC.

Al-Jazeera is truly un-journalistic, they act as you say as the mouth piece of the rebels. Awful channel I don't know why people actually watch it, it's duplicitous in it's way of reporting and unethically to say the least.

Is it possible the one son that "scaped" was Saif? The media has been reporting that one of Gaddafi's sons had scaped from captivity freed by Gadafi loyalists. Al-Jazeera is now reporting that Saif made an appearance and is not under arrest. If Aljazeera (which I believe is a credible news source) was late with the report, It is possible they didn't get the initial scoop of the story. Some networks break the news and others follow. What is the big deal?

Waryaa Nuunka, are you supporting Gaddafi on this epic battle? :D :D

nuune   

Libaax, lol, kolleey I don't support the rebels, they bring only chaos, look already, they looted Aisha Gadaf's house, and other institutions,

the one escaped was Mohamed Gadafi, not sure if you were awake all last night, but I was, it was chaotic, live phone call on tv with gun fire

Mohamed Gadafi was freed by Gadafi commandos.

As we speak, most rebels retreated as was reported, the city is big, and all the tribes of 140 tribes are in the capital now, this is how Gadafi and his son Saif predicted to happen when the February 17 revolt started, anyone remember their warnings!

EDIT: Nato is bombing Bab Al Aziziya Compound, lol, this place got most bombs of the whole Libya Campaign, and it still stands

Nuune, do you honestly think this family is going to survive the onslaught? With Nato bombarding and most of the tribes switching sides to the rebels, Gadafi is just wasting his sub-clan's blood. A win for Gadhafi looks very unlikely under the circumstances.

The Zack   

There is a propaganda and there is a big fat LIE, the rebels have been telling us the latter all night last night. Acuudi billaah. I hope this ends immediately with no more bloodshed to the civilians. Ghaddafi is a defeated man, it is just a matter of time..

Nuune, great coverage yo, it is like you were in Tripoli last night and SOL is twitter LOL.