Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

jungle fear

I was terrified of snakes too, but not so much these days. Not since I saw lots of them in Asia. Would you like me to put up some pictures, mise caawa ma seexanaysid if I do?

Funny fact: The Vietnamese drink snake wine. Snake-fermented wine. This is wine with a dead snake swimming in the middle. They believe it increases the libido exponentially. Odaygii caba snake wine, habeenkaa waa loo baqaa islaantiisa.

hadaan arko snakes cawadaaan kuriyoona waana isku ..............sariirteydana xooritaaneey noqonee lol. indhayarta waa bahaliin. i wouldnt drink that even if somebody puts a gun to my head.

Lion' Libaaxa waayo geeli ayuu iga cunay ana inuu i cuno ayuu raba.

But snakes I don’t mind at all,

markaan geeljiraha ahan jiray, maska dheer ee quruxda badan, dhexda ayaa lagu xidhan jiray oo suun ayaa laga dhigan jiray.

I would love to have Snake Wine anytime ........ not because of the libido but i just love anything goes with a snake just like the Fried Snake, roasted snake and so on.

Nina Fox   

Snakes I can tolerate but Im petrified if I see a spider. 2 nights ago I had the lights dimmed and I saw something moving from the corner of my eye. It was a hugeeeeeeeee spider. I jumped on the fadhi carbeed and threw the remote at it. My sister came into the living room 2 hours later and turned the light up, markaasey nafta igu soo noqtey.

One time my father took us for a mini Eid vacation to a place called Leego (Somalia) when I was little. My cuzin and I saw long prints on the bacaad and he told me it was a snake. Tamil Tiger yar aan ahaa waagas, we followed it and saw it lying xabad xabad on a little crack between a mudul and the bacaad. My cuzin ran screaming, anigana waaba usii dhowaadeybo. My cuzin told me this story when I visited him in Toronto, I, ofcourse had no recollection of it, and as he was naratting the story I pulled my legs up as if I was re-living it. waaba baqay subxanallah. Kulahaa inaad salsalaaxdid wax yar aa kaaga soo dhowaa because I found it absolutely beautiful and was admiring it. :eek:

Nina Fox   

princesshafsa;739880 wrote:
naga kala yaree bahasha hee. i thought my cousin was bragging when she said our grandpa's nickname was ina mas kufindhicishe!

Hahhaah damn. Your granpa must be fearless like me markaas, wee iskeen baxee, if he is still around, coffee isla cabeynaa u sheeg lool