Sign in to follow this  
princesshafsa

jungle fear

nuune   

boiled snake doesn't taste great, but I will had the roasted one anytime, one time I coudn't even finish a whole snake, but nothing was left except the tiny tail, intaas soo hartey ayaa ciil iga hayey wallahi, had I started from the tiny tail, I wouldn't have any left over, cuz I know the snake head is addictive cuz you spend around 15 minutes eating the head only, its very hard but delicious, I think of other snake heads when I am already munching one.

NGONGE   

I went to London Zoo the other week and almost caused a riot in the reptile house (wasn't my fault). It was brave of me to go in that wretched place to start with buw what was even braver was my attempts to touch the snakes through the glass. Everything was going fine and I was getting over my phobia. In fact, I managed to relax long enough to grunt the words "yes" and "big snake" to my son as he kept asking questions about the ugly things. But, then, some silly French woman who was standing next to us, decided to jump and scream claiming that something crawled up her leg, I jumped higher and screamed louder. I had nightmares about it for three days in a row. Nacal surwaalak.

Goodness, NG, you're so embarrassing mar mar! I bet your little boy was livid with you.

A.Khadar, I have no idea if it's fact or myth. I wonder though would they bother drinking wine with a withered snake in it, if there wasn't something to it?

JB - you are just crazy adigu.

Apologies to Hafsa and NG, and I promise to remove the image before my 12hrs are up, but for everyone else - here are some giant bottles of snake wine! Ha ha.

[EDIT] Gone as promised.

NGONGE   

^^ That's not too scary. I just told you that I got over my phobia of snakes behind a glass. :D

p.s.

He wasn't angry, he thought it was funny (kids are cruel). :(

A_Khadar   

These are huge snakes.. Was thinking about a little ones.. War indhayarto ma naxaan...thanks though..

Me would fear snake, but not extremely.. I used fear and had nightmares with lions and just hearing the name lion would freaked me but lately bears are my biggest fear.

Showqi   

Hadda reer Sol badankooda waxay ka cabsadaan Maska iyo Dibqalooca. Kuwii Jiirka (Dooliga) iyo kuwii Baranbarada ka cabsan jiray aaway? :D

Most people fear creepy crawlies, I think. I don't know what to say about those terrified of Lions. Eh? Such graceful creatures. Sure they will eat you, but it's a good death. If you do ever come across them that is. What's the likelihood?

Leeches creep me out aniga. What disgusting things. They suck your blood! In movies, every time someone emerges from a swamp or lake completely covered in leeches, I break out in a sweat. Just the thought makes me feel queasy.

A_Khadar   

^^^ NG what is with these links? My work firewall is blocked to access them..

Huge animals like lion or bear are most terrifying for me. Rarely to see if you don't go into the country but if you do, it's possible to meet them..

NGONGE   

^^ It's a poster by the American army about the snakes in Somalia. War labaatan ka badan. :(

I've always said that if I were given a choice between fighting a snake or a lion, I'd choose the lion. You can reason with a lion (or even beat it away) but never a snake.