Sign in to follow this  
sugar_man

somali facebook marriages

is it just me or is this the new fasion with somalis what ever happend to meeting the girl face to face i have 4 cousins who married of facebook what do you guys think of this new phenomena

nuune   

I don't see anything is wring with meeting someone online, before waan la yaabi jirey, but now, Somali people are all over the world, and the one you think is your other half might be in China, so how would u meet her or him, of course online, or if you can avoid the $2700 return ticket several times a year.

war naga tag

nuune   

^^ wiil iyo eedadiis, can be true, how about gabadh iyo aabaheed, story happened just early this year, she was 21 years of age, and he was a young man of 47, bomb, I don't want to continue this story but inteyna sheekada dhabqin ayaan soo kala dhax galney aniga iyo daris kale, sheekada meher bey gaartey xataa oo wadaadka la ballansadey.

Aaliyyah   

I don't think it is right..at least I wouldn't go to my dad and say aabo I met this farah on facebook..cebey tacaal!

sorry folks stick with the ppl u met face to face, that is initially met face to face as oppose to online :D..bt if u wanna be friends with ppl over fb that's fine :) (even that you gotta be still cautious aduunka la jooga waxkasta ka fil)..

salaam

I don't think people meet on FB then marry right from there without meeting. Yes, FB can be the first meeting spot and where things change into serious business but I would want to meet the person at least once or twice before I marry her.

Som@li   

How is facebook different from meeting person at the school, train, or at a wedding?

The world is changing, embrace it.

Som@li;739247 wrote:
How is facebook different from meeting person at the school, train, or at a wedding?

The world is changing, embrace it.

becouse differnce is that you dont get that romantic feeling as you would if you meet them lets say on way to work

NGONGE   

sugar_man;739288 wrote:
becouse differnce is that you dont get that romantic feeling as you would if you meet them lets say on way to work

There speaks a man who's never been "poked" on FB. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I've already told you a million times adeer, I only chew on eids, weddings and fuenrals. So, no, I did not chew. :P