Sign in to follow this  
sugar_man

somali facebook marriages

Aaliyyah   

^lol why are family members poking you, why don;t they just add you? mise wa xalimo buhodle joogta oo rabta in aad so sponsortid :P

NG lol if u were not on khat, then u were on something else cuz poking on fb is never romantic..annoying yes.

salaam

A_Khadar   

^^ Alliya they are already my list. See you already fell for NG's theory of poking is used for something else.. It's just a quick to tag/flag what no.. I don't know I am not big time user of FB but I see someone poked me all the time and that person is already my friend..lol..

Aaliyyah   

so your relatives who are already in your list poke you? lol thats interesting..when I had fb only random farahs from the somali groups I was in used to poke me.and maybe like NG they thought it was romantic thing to do lol (which later I find out that if i removed my display pic no one will poke me lol cuz once u remove ur pic u could be islaan for all they know they wont dare to poke u)..and no i didnt fall for what NG implied I WAS just messing with you as usual..

salaam