Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyah, kalaankal doesn't need a lot of seasoning, only maraq digaag (daadabarood?) ku dar and cook on low heat si uu hilibka u jilco...Markuu jilco basal kula shiil ilaa uu guduuto...

Koolkat I have no idea what daadabarood is..maraq digaag makes sense to me lol...anyways sounds so easy. I will try ti insha'allah but I like to add xoga basbas ah, khamuun iyo wixi la mid ah hadaan cunto karinayo!..

thanks for your suggestions. I appreciate it..

Showqi   

Che, you absolutely right. Today, our people back home can use every little thing that they can get. I already made one donation. For sure my Sakah and Xaqal Ciid is also going back to Somalia.

Juxa   

One donation is not enough ee jeebka rogrog!

By the way this is the time to pay zakat on your wealth such as savings and gold. It is 2.5 percent so dahabka hala soo miisaamo, saving accountka ama joodariga hoostiisana hala xisaabo insha Allah

Juxa   

Che it is not joking matter lol. Sometimes people forget that zakatul-maal is compulsory and different from the usual sadaqah you pay. It is important to calculate precisely lol

^looool..nagatag, I wasn't joking though I have never calculated percentage wise how much what I have should be allocated towards sadaqo. But in this year specially, it's important we make point of giving on regular basis. Even Palestinians in the besieged Gaza are collecting funds to help Somalia, what excuses do those of us in the West have not giving our fellow Muslims and Somalis.

Aaliyyah   

Juxa you are so right hun, but believe me I have seen enough of Che's posts pertaining to giving money to back home..he is pretty passionate. Mashallah we could learn a thing or two from him..

Inshallah sadaqada hala badiyo kadib marki wixi khasab aha la bixiyo..wixi lugu dari karona ha lugu daro..

salaam

Juxa   

Waraa I guess wali ma afurin. This is mandatory tax so it must be calculated. You can pay more always but you must not miss out what is required. Of course you have to send or give sadaqo specially this Holly month

Anigu waxan leeyahay maalinta xisaab xirka yaan lagugu yeelan deyn so try your best. By the way i have seen people giving customary boqol dollar for zakaat when they have £5000 savings, I won't say waa intentional they just need to be aware more is due.

My local islaamo brigade were out educating kheyr allaha siiyee specially those who own dahab! Sol had many weddings last few years so my baayoos be aware

Aaliyah I know Che waa Boqor yacni maasha Allah is doing great job

^I will make sure I do calculate this year and cough up the appropriate percentage-God bless Islaamaha, they are only working 24hours collecting for the droughts atleast here in Boston but I do mention that there are few dedicated youngsters as well.

Aaliyah...You are too kind:-)

Aaliyyah   

Che, u'r wlc walaal.

ok u guys I gotta go and pray Asr and start on my afur. Subhanalah, I am getting hungry now...

salaam

Som@li   

Coffee,Water, Samosa, fruits, and Soup, (I found simple soup,like asians soups, to be is very good to break iftar, )

Dinner, Water, Juice, Maybe Rice, or Malawax/Laxoox and suqaar

No Suhuur