Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Suxuur Spot

Aaliyyah   

Suxur is so important especially when afurad now is pretty late. So guys don't miss it...its part of the sunnah as well.

Che why would u wanna pray tarawiix at home?? when I was younger my dad wuu na tujin jiray some of the days when we don't feel like going bt we were a big family. However, most of the days we would spend at the mosque.

bt from what I gather you are just a guy who lives on his own marka maxa guriga ku fadhisinaya war orad masjidka iska xadiri :)..Unless you are not feeling too well then it is fine u can pray at home or even u dnt have to pray wa sunnah farad ma aha hadaad kari karin..laakin way wacantahay..

Ramadan Kariim once again..and I need to stop posting on Sol this month and spend more time reading Quran..its been spending a lil more time on the shelves. Sad but true!

salaam

Taleexi   

Wallee aniga iyo soonka wax baa maanta na kala haysta, bal midkaaya raaya halkan baan ku soo dhejin berito ama cawadayda IA.

A_Khadar   

Ramadaan kareem walaalayaa..

Lol @Dooro Kaliifkeeda..Nuune even ramdantana waxaas maa soo dhejinee.. Dooro itself baa dadka qaar la fool xun let alone kaliifkeeda.. War aniga ma xuno shibir oo dhan...

Xalay waxay ahayd first time ever aan soor iyo caano ciir ah ku suuxuurto @my 4am. It was soo good, no calool qushqush iyo Daacow suugo all day. Laakiin hurdo kale hadaafnay slept letter than 1am, woke up 3:40am 4suhuur and couldn't go back to asleep..... so far I am hunging in there though I have 5 more hours to go..

AYOUB   

^ Usheeg bal " xalaalan" kaliya lama odhan "tayyiban" baa lagu daray.:)

I had chicken and bariis for suxuur, but respectable chicken parts even by city folks standard, and not Sh. Nuune's dodgy bits.

Aaliyyah   

^who eats bariis or chicken in the morning? Unless you mean baris cad oo caano lugu daray? and then I would have to ask whats with the chicken? ..

suxurta waxay ku ficantahay borash ama sareen iyo wixi inta la mid ah wax jilicsan..

salaam

sareen + subag+ ciir is good iyo wixii caloosha inta badan ku jiraya, si aan gaajo ku qaban.

mida kale waxaad ogaataan cuntada bees lagama soomo, afka, dhgaha, indhaha, lugaha, qalbiga dhamaan waa inaad wanaaga ku ilaaliso intaad soomantahay, hana seexan maalinti inta badan oo afurku markuu soo dhowyahay soo toosto, taasi waa khiyaamo aad naftaada khiyaantay. 29 days ayaa dhiman ciyaar ciyaar yaanay kugu dhaafin, quraanka, tasbiixda iyo ducado badso insha allah

ramadaan kariim all of you

Nina Fox   

Following a huge dispute about the saxuur time (3 different timings were read to me, 2:30 am, 3:00 am and 3:30 am). I finally resorted to refering to the Islamic Channel, which confused me even further, it just showed the Fajr time.

Had a slice of vegeterian pizza with anchovy topping and a bottle of 500 mls of cold water for Saxuur@ 2:20am. Wasn't feeling hungry today but I could have killed all members of Al Shabaab for a small cup of Nescafe Gold Blend.............Had 4 cups for Afur,,,,,,,,,,,,Aaaah the little things of life that make me smile:)

AYOUB   

Aaliyyah;738110 wrote:
^who eats bariis or chicken in the morning?

I'm not fussy when it comes to food. I had what I was supposed to be my lunch on sunday. Normally I eat afur left-overs for suxuur. Pancakes and shah etc, that's the best way to avoid headaches caused by lack of caffeine the next day IMO.

Ramadan Kareem to you all btw.

AYOUB   

Nina Fox;738117 wrote:
Following a huge dispute about the saxuur time (3 different timings were read to me, 2:30 am, 3:00 am and 3:30 am). I finally resorted to refering to the Islamic Channel, which confused me even further, it just showed the Fajr time.

[/i]

Waa runtaa. I have two timetables from my local masjids and one says 3:07 another says 3:38. What is going on?

PS You should stop eating at fajar time, this amsak or whatever time is a made up thing anyway.

Aaliyyah   

Ayoub it is not healthy to eat something heavy in the morning..but whatever works for you walaal.

Ramadan Kariim to u too..

okey you all gotta fix the table for iftar, afur wacan for those of you in my neck of the woods :D

salaam

The Zack   

So I had two alarm clocks set for the Suxuur thing last night but still missed it because I went to bed about 2ish in the first place . After suffering today with a mixture of gaajo and laabjeex LOL, I am completely ready to wake up tonight for suxuur. I downloaded an alarm app on my phone today, what is different on this app is, it will make you answer a math question or the alarm won't shut up LOL.

P.s. One advice for all of you, don't attempt to walk or run for a mile while fasting. Learned this the hard way.

P.s.s. Just had a food by the name of "ICUN" for afur LOL.

I hear Sabayad for suxuur is pretty good because it kinda keeps you full all day (heavy carbs). I shall pass on that request to lovely wife tonight. I don't mind experimenting new routines.