Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

The Building Blocks: Xingalool declares a self-autonomous Region call Xadeed

NASSIR   

Taleexi;736393 wrote:
Haani guntay ka tolantaa. Good move I believe it is. Go Xadeed go!

Indeed this is great move. Charity begins at home. One must take take care of own backyard.

So what happened to Maakhir state. Where was that Maamul left off?

I for one welcome this self-autonomous region but hope it doesn't stall as was happened to Maakhir or the SSC of late.

Thankful   

The most important aspect is that this new state is saying that they will remain a part of Somalia and not breaking away as a family like the Hargeysa triangle admin.

Well I guess most regions want to macromanage their area's and some feel the need to micromanage.

Taleexi   

Maya boowe maanta oo dhan cay SSC haday madax xanuunka kaa bi'inayso - I'm here to defend the principles not personal political affiliations and interests.

A_Khadar   

Isn't it the same as what happened in s/l when created these littile tuulos and called them as regions for each subclan such as oodweyne, saraar, salaal, ficiis etc.. Or the terms, state and gobol, have different meaning for you??

A_Khadar;736625 wrote:
Isn't it the same as what happened in s/l when created these littile tuulos and called them as regions for each subclan such as oodweyne, saraar, salaal, ficiis etc.. Or the terms, state and gobol, have different meaning for you??

oodweyne can't be a gobol but cayn can looolz

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;736638 wrote:
oodweyne can't be a gobol but cayn can looolz

I told you that you are having problem with understanding.. See how clanish and weak always is your point... Reread and understand my point.. I am not the one who is objected to other people having their tuulos to be states/regions but this is the proof of your clan mentality and hypocracy that you have in heart yet claiming that you are not a hater but rational thinker.. Tell me your rationality where you can create and turn your tuulos to regions but when others do, it's not ok..

A_Khadar you fail to see the logic behind the creation of the new gobols in Somaliland and the benefits they bring to that community. You failure is not down to ability because you seem intelligent enough, however, a desease called cuqdaad occupies your brain. Which means 99% of the time your conclusion on anything concerning Somaliland can be classed as nil and void.