Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Former PM Farmajo- Major Powers don't expect Somalia to have a central Government

NGONGE   

^^ Miyaa kuwaa at least get to enjoy their weed and girls. Kano marko shaqada haystay ayuu musuqmasaqa mamnuucay, marka laga eryaay na beentiisu ku so noqday. Khasaaro fooqal khasaaro.

Af D.abolan waa dahab.

This Farmaajo dude should keep his mouth shut, that defends his imaginery reputation from the risk of losing it or exposure.

NASSIR   

Ngonge, he is acknowledged to have won public trust at least in a trust-deficit place, the capital of the nation.

NGONGE   

NASSIR;736651 wrote:
Ngonge, he is acknowledged to have won public trust at least in a trust-deficit place, the capital of the nation.

We've already done this on that other thread, saaxib. Farmaajo should have been saying all of this when the Kampala Accord was signed and there was talk of him losing his job. He should have said it when people were out in the streets protesting and some were getting hurt in his name. Now, after the dust has settled and the caravan moved on, his empty barking is nothing but noise.

Xiin, I strongly dislike people that waste golden opportunities yet cry when all is lost. You've seen my strong opposition to the ICU (as time went by), you've seen it with Sharif, you've seen it with Faroole and you're now seeing it with Farmaajo (but have you ever seen me criticise Colonel Yey? Even though his daring attempts failed). Farmaajo is a hopeless fake (regardless of how sincere or nice he is on a personal level).

Nina Fox   

Poor Mr Parmesan. He was never given a chance, its only fair he barks outside.

We should blame nobody but ourselves for the failing state of our has-been nation. We [the diaspora] ignore the plight of the poor while driving our "leased" Lamborghinis, sipping on our useless Frappucinos in our airconditioned condos. I wish I had a magic wand to deport everyone living in Qurbo-land back home.

Ghandi once said "Be the change you want to be". We can blame the former Presidents, the NGO's, our Tribes, the Parliament till the cows get home. Nothing is going to change unless we change it ourselves. Simple as.....