Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

fake things people say

Polanyi   

no1.You know when you pop into someone you haven't seen for ages and they say to you, " ohh, ala, i just thinking about you". And I am like thinking in my head, " nah, mate, you weren't, nagada, you were probably thinking about what you are going to eat for dinner, watch on tv, or bills you need to pay, or a girl you need to call". You probably forget I existed.

Random thought: the other day I was on the bus and this girl was sitting behind me. So the girl is on her phone. Nothing major. But then she does this really annoying thing. Everytime the person on the other line says something remotely funny she says " aaah, ahaaah, lol". aaaaah, lol". Yacni, she is saying LOL. The computersation of human has began.

Slangna ka warama? I am big fan of slang, mar, mar, dee. There are times when it gets annoying. though Like when this kid said to me, " bare manz are boying me off". Say what?errrrrrrrrrrr.Dowlada Bladland.com

Polanyi, are these random threads you post every now and then, kinda secret messages for bladland boyz? Mise muriidi baad badashay? :)

Cawaale   

Fake things people say: I didn't know qabiilkayga until the other day when my uncle told me i am reer qansax.

Showqi, Sheekha Muriidi moo ku soo xasuusiyay? Muriidi waa mid reer xamar ah i know it because he called me and he was like " Waraa..waa ku salaamay, adiga CAWILKII SOL maahinoo"..;)

Taleexi   

ahahaa, classic. This is the other thing. Wallaahi waxaan isku haysano ma jirto dad walaalo ah baan nahay from Bladland (Credit goes to Polanyi)

Miriam1   

Too funny. Have you heard of this phrase "LEGO".....now instead of saying Let's GO....you say DUDE LEGO..or SIS LEGO..you get the gist. Kids these days.

Nina Fox   

When you bump into someone in the street and they say "Hadeer ayaan kusoo socdey" Yaab badanaa oo been ku kabo weynaa.

Muridi must be a famous SOL-er. Im going to help y'all look for him since he is missed. My PI skills are second to non, aaheey. :)

Showqi   

Cawaale, What? you spoke with Muriidi? That's a good sign. I'm glad the brother is doing all right *I was kinda Worried you know, because he did not post any thing for a while*

Nina, You don't know Muriidi? Oooh.. I will tell you, he is very famous. Xitaa Jacaylbaro baa ka qayliyey..............I miss his Crazy threats. Mar marka qaarkood waxaat u maleynayso in uu qac yahay (hahahah just kiding Muriidi)

Aaliyyah   

Who is muridi? I was a member here close to 5 yrs now, and I dont even know who that is lol..showqi imisa shaati ba sol ku ledhaya wa suaale...:P

salaam