Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

fake things people say

A_Khadar   

Juxa;737363 wrote:
poor khadar what is that something about you then? free dinner/movie or endless rides you give to my ayeeyo, her ayeeyo and their kittens? just kidding

;););) Probably...but waa la isku maqan yahay caga wareejis mataqaanaa left to right waaya sheekooyinkaasi..

Aaliyah, i love your yapping, you are sweet and unspoilt maasha allah, waxaad tahay board mudan kheyr kaliya inlagu qoro

Indeed.. Aaliyah, you too maansha'allah just to say shortly..

Taleexi   

Abwaan;737344 wrote:
lol...Polanyi....What about "Your face looks familiar". Wejigaaga iguma cusba, meel baan kugu arki jirey!

ahhah yaad u dan leedahay Abwaanow?

Taleexi   

Aaliyyah;737531 wrote:
aww you two thank you! likewise, you two are great solers
:D

U 2 are great solers looma baahnee maxaa dadka ku dhahdaa markaa u been guuraysid :)

Aaliyyah   

Taleex adeer casharka beenta marki la bixinayay waan ka maqna klasska, maba aqaan sida dadka been loogu sheegayo. LOL

lol...Polanyi....What about "Your face looks familiar". Wejigaaga iguma cusba, meel baan kugu arki jirey!

Abwaan, that actually happen to me couple of times but not with somalis. Couple of guys who are ethiopians tried that line with me...they be like we know you from somewhere? and then they chit chat in their lingo..im like excuse me? they be like arent you ethiopian..im like nop! LOL.and then they ditch me right there! completely mean! not that i was interested but just because im not ethiopian does not mean they cant talk to me..but then again xabashi hadalkisa maxaan ka raba! :D

salaam