Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

fake things people say

Aaliyyah   

the most fake thing that I can think of ..is meeting ladies u havent seen for years at weddings and them going ..oh my god how are u hun and ur ayeeyo? inaa niso boqano ku tala jirnay and they take ur number..n u wont see them another years lol..

its cute!

salaam

Showqi   

Halkii shaati baan khatyaan la taaganahay, maxaa labo iyo saddex igu cadibaya. Ma mushahaara la'igu siinayaa!

A_Khadar   

How about when when someone says,, "Dhegta is qabo hadaan ku hadal hayey...".. Your right been badanaa..

I also like marka gabdhu dhahaan.. "Normally I don't give my # to guys, but something about you..."

Aaliyyah   

I also like marka gabdhu dhahaan.. "Normally I don't give my # to guys, but something about you..."

loool @ somthing about you...allah maxa khadar la sweet talk gareeyay!

A_Khadar   

^^ Waa la isu camraayaa.. Ooh yeah really, anigaba I don't ask every girl's number but you......lol.. These were old days though. Hada ma jiraan waxaas...

Aaliyyah   

lol talow slow movekaas muxu yahay, the non-ending four years dating game :D..joking!

anyways, I know what you mean. Nowadays if a girl is into a guy she would give him her number without that whole drama...it is unncessary!..and if she is not interested then she would say it (ofcourse a guy might think she's playing hard to get!)...and in a way though playing hard to get might not be so bad to an extent not about the number thing but like not saying how you feel right there and then..taking it slow is good!..too slowna kolay wa laga wacanyahy like dating year after year and going we like each other but err u know we are not ready for the next step..kuwa saas baa la yaaba anuu!..uma maleenayo they will get ready ever! :P

I am not saying you don't need time to get to know one another. Of course you do. like 6 months maybe even 2 years if I stretch it..inta ka badan waad is sanifasaan baan is idhi lol not to mention waxa isku shegasaan aaba garaneen..:P

and last point but not least anyone who teaches himself or herself dating someone a long time chances are u gonna break up with that person cuz u will find a fault (qofka only inta hore bu is hagaajiya after a while they gonna be ttoo comfortable with one another) taasi waa obviously expected but like the person will end up moving on to someone else and then after a long period again you might not be happy with what you see..and so on and so forth!..kinda makes sense why islamically u have to choose someone and marry them in such a short time frame..and accept each other's shortcomings and whatever..bt ofcourse try to find someone who is almost perfect (and here the word perfect will always be relative no one is perfect or can ever attain perfection)

salaam

p.s im yapping too much as usual..lecture baaban galay LOL lemme apologize to the poster :D

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Ducaysane ileen waa ducaysantahay lool oo hoyada baad so hadal qaada adoo wax shukansanaya..ii maqal walaal next time just tell the sister "abaayo adiga aduunka kugu jeclahay"..as fake as that sounds and it most likely is, you have a better luck then :P

Abwaan   

lol...Polanyi....What about "Your face looks familiar". Wejigaaga iguma cusba, meel baan kugu arki jirey!

Juxa   

poor khadar what is that something about you then? free dinner/movie or endless rides you give to my ayeeyo, her ayeeyo and their kittens? just kidding

Aaliyah, i love your yapping, you are sweet and unspoilt maasha allah, waxaad tahay board mudan kheyr kaliya inlagu qoro

A_Khadar   

Abwaan;737344 wrote:
lol...Polanyi....What about "Your face looks familiar". Wejigaaga iguma cusba, meel baan kugu arki jirey!

Errr Xagaa gabadhaha lagama maraa la yidhi..