Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: PM Gaas Cabinet 18 Ministers, technocrats all new faces.. So much for lists

Jacpher   

13-
Mudane Aadan Cabdullaahi Aadan Waxaa loo magacaabay Wasiirka Wasaaradda Gaadiidk Circa, Dhulka, Badda & Dekadaha
( Wuxuu Leeyahay Daganaasho Sacuudi ah Wuxuuna Wataa Baasaboor Soomaali ah).

The only that travels with Somali passport? :D :D

With US, Canada dominating and one or two EU, you'd think African countries being home to the largest Somali communities outside of the country, would make it to the list.

Stop arguing on mere ministerial posts for a government that does not exist, and pray for Somalia to survive these tough times. Wish those who want to make a difference all the luck in the world, particularly for the good professor and his cabinet.

Beerlula   

Oodweyne;735526 wrote:
First question is Yes; but, I am not sure the second question (for it could be possible that to be the case); but, I do not know who is doughter is married to. But, other than that, the rest of information is correct, indeed...

@oodweyne... I thought he was a "very close family member" and considering how much you claim to know about him don't you find it some what odd you don't know who his sister is married to??????

Som@li   

^Oodweyne, were you looking forward to be appointed? Next time mate, :D , so please let the new Minister handle duties for his country, and his family affairs is his privacy.

As For Gaas, one of his ministers is already taken by Shabaab, what a bad move, by appointing the minister who was still in Shabaab territory.

Abdul   

somalia doesnt need this so called technocrats with their fake or real education.What the people need are genuine leaders who can bring them out of this mess.7 million of them are now facing starvation as we speak.They dont care about Havard degree right now.

Beerlula   
^^ His father has married two wives (first my cousin) and, then, another one. Now, I know the "fate" of the children my cousin gave to him (namely Xuseen, who is going to be the TFG minister and his sister, deeqa) I know, all about them. but, I do not know, who children of his other wives are married to. But, if you really that desperate to know, I can always ask Xuseen, as to other members of his family. That, of course, would be after I congratulate him for a job that he was given