Sign in to follow this  
Leezu

Somaliland wants to be part of Somalia?

A_Khadar   

So now colonial estimates arealso a reliable source.. Yes to your heads. Saalax you kept mentioned few tuulos in Sanag but do tell us how many tuulos your kins belong.. War dadka maba xishoodaan miyaa.. I wouldn't be surprised if Makhirians claim sanag but you landers..

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;735183 wrote:
and salax is right the 100.000 was the entire garaad clan in Somaliland.

Indeed.

Farmaraa   

XX, please stop lying about SSC. UNDP never worked in SSC regions so if even the UNDP posted some numbers they got from SNM administration in Hargeysa. Truely, there is/was not single staff from the international org. However, if there are 1 milion people or 40,000 in sool or not, that is not the case. Sool residence fled from their home because of the SNM gangs invation.

Aaliyyah   

Sool residence fled from their home because of the SNM gangs invation.

Farmaraa that is a fact that they don't want to discuss or care about..

bunch of qabilesteyaal..warkooda naga dhaafa

salaam

A_Khadar   

These guys love their queen.. No matter what issue is on the table, one way or other they have to refer and take you back to the queen's time.. Gumaysi jecelaa!

Loool if you don't take the UNDP as a reliable source and not the Colonial Government as a reliable source we should just believe the local rebel mafrish source right which says 100.000 people fled Laascanood in 2007

;):D where did 100.000 people flee too? Abducted by aliens maybe or did they take a magic potion and disappear into thin air? Buhoodle is slightly bigger than doqoshay, that's if you know your togdher.

UNDP is not a reliable source nor is the Colonial government a reliable source , but i know where people like A khadar get their sources from they get it from Saado Cali warsame the UN chief for Somali statistics and songfestivals.

200,000 SSC residents who have been driven from their ancestral lands now call Daadab refugee camp their home. We want the UN to come up with a smart solution. It should do the right thing by ending the occupation in SSC territories. It should then move the displaced SSC residents back to their lands. This would help the people restore their normal life and rebuild their lives” says Saado Ali.

Read more:

source saado cali warsame

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;735700 wrote:
Loool if you don't take the UNDP as a reliable source and not the Colonial Government as a reliable source we should just believe the local rebel mafrish source right which says 100.000 people fled Laascanood in 2007

Awoowe, if the UN agencies never worked in the place, tell me how to take it as a reliable source. I know why are you taking it though cause it helps your argument which no people fled from their homes by your millitia..

Taleexi;735748 wrote:
Is it not "Somaliland" a part of Somalia? Dadkani waa waasheen maxaad ka doodaysaan.

If Somaliland was part of the failed somalia as you say than what are your rebels fighting against isn't what they want a United Somaliland and Somalia. Rebels and their way of thinking SMH

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;735745 wrote:
UNDP is not a reliable source nor is the Colonial government a reliable source , but i know where people like A khadar get their sources from they get it from Saado Cali warsame the UN chief for Somali statistics and songfestivals.

source saado cali warsame

200,000 SSC people in Dadaab camps did she say? The singer has officially lost the plot and beyond delusional.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;735763 wrote:
If Somaliland was part of the failed somalia as you say than what are your rebels fighting against isn't what they want a United Somaliland and Somalia. Rebels and their way of thinking SMH

Ahaha -- SSC is fighting for justice and doesn't want to be ruled from Hargeisa. Is that a problem? which part of my language you don't understand?

Taleexi;735775 wrote:
Ahaha -- SSC is fighting for justice and doesn't want to be ruled from Hargeisa. Is that a problem? which part of my language you don't understand?

And what is wrong with being ruled from Hargeysa,, Hargeysa maxay qabta?