Sign in to follow this  
Leezu

Somaliland wants to be part of Somalia?

Leezu   

I wanna ask my Somali brothers in the North that wanna secede from Somalia a few simple questions.

Is there any possible way for Somaliland to join a Federated Somali State or even the current Somali Republic but ofcourse one that will have peace, security, stability and development?

If someone also can possibly explain the individual reason for people in Somaliland to want to secede?

Personally I can say first that I dont want to hinder Somaliland from seceding but rather want them to live peacefully and develop inside a Somalia with their brothers and sisters.

Right now ofcourse this is not something that could happen without stability in the south but as we all know foreign powers and forces namely Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia especially but also the European Union and North American countries of USA and Canada is involved in the fueling of the war in the south mainly to gain access to the Gulf of Aden, Indian Ocean, aid support, easy exploit/access to resources, possibly trying to annex parts of Somalia and also other agendas

But if peace ever prevails in Mogadishu and the rest of Southern Somalia with a good government incharge, I hope Somaliland aswell as Puntland will have discussions about the future of the nation and if there is a possibility to unite as a federated state.

Please refrain from insults as this is only a discussion.

No somalilanders do not want to share a country with koonfurians that should be clear after 20 years not under a federal state national unity state or sharia state

Leezu   

I dont know what a koonfurian is please explain and where can I find the information that absolutely nobody in Somaliland state wants to be part of Somalia in the future? What does the 20 years have to do with Somaliland people not wanting to be part of Somalia.

Also it seems you are mad at someone/something or am I just assuming?

Somalilanders waged a war against somalia when somalia was having a peaceful state what makes u think the people of somaliland want to be part of somalia in the future if they waged a war against somalia when it was peaceful and no i am not mad at all

NGONGE   

Leezu;734614 wrote:
Right now ofcourse this is not something that could happen without stability in the south but as we all know foreign powers and forces namely Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia especially but also the European Union and North American countries of USA and Canada is involved in the fueling of the war in the south mainly to gain access to the Gulf of Aden, Indian Ocean, aid support, easy exploit/access to resources, possibly trying to annex parts of Somalia and also other agendas

Everybody else is to blame for the problems in the south, including Somaliland. :D

^Some truth in that statement, Godane is part of the south problem that is caused by Somaliland :D

Unlike Somaliland the south is rich, prosperous and beautiful, so its logic everybody hates us including XX.

Axmed godane is just one man the shabaab group is a whole organization there are afghans and pakis involved by the way he can't visit the place he is from.

Somaliland is not responsible for what he is doing the same way the united states is not responsible for what Al Amriki is doing.

^No, no, no, my friend. You see all Somali problems and struggles are clan-based. Ahmed Godane represents his clan from the North. Godane is very well known, very well supported and much loved in Hargeisa-Burco traingle whereas Al-amriki is well loathed and little known to the Americans from Alabama.

^^ Nonsense Godane represents only the likes of his fellow shabaabis and not the people of Somaliland nor does he represent his clan or subclan if he was supported in hargeysa where he is from he would've visited Hargeysa.

Aaliyyah   

lol so in xaaji's opinion Godane only represents himself, yet it is hard for him to grasp that those few men from ssc who are getting paid from Somaliland only represent themselves..? what a hypocrite!

salaam

^Abdul, do you want the time my friend or the year? 1960 or as a matter of fact if you like to hear a different year, 2011.

XX, in the Somalia everything is measured through the lenses of the clan. And, Godane and Afgani represent you clan. 4.5 style man. You clan surely needs representation, otherwise will get angry if they were left out without seats in Alshabaab, is that not the case? For that reason Godane fills the boots on behalf of Somaliland, and his clan or in other words Somaliland like this fact very well.

Somalidu way istaqaanaa! Mma aha?

Aaliyyah   

So far somaliland is part of Somalia, but even if it was to be recognized I don't see why anyone wants their three cities! walahi I don't see the point la isku dhadhajinayo! ..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

posted by xaaji: Somalilanders waged a war against somalia when somalia was having a peaceful state

LOl Xaaji, bal ceebtiina bananaka hasoo dhigin..many somalilanders claim somalia was already corrupted and they were not the ones who caused the civil war..marka watch ur words bal..ur cousins from somaliland might get pissed at you..lmao

salaam

Waligay ma fahmayo qof leh, even if somalia becomes the worlds greatest country with peace and everything else, wali gobolkayaga anagaa iska leh,and we dont want to be a part of a greater Somalia, soomaali wayn.

War dadku ra'yi xumaa qaar, hadii la leeyahay dhibaato intay jirto ma rabno inaanu ka mid noqono somali wayn waxa la dhaho, maxaa lagu diidayaa xaaa haday nabad timaado. Cadaawo horaa laga fuqi la'yahay baan is leeyahay anigu. Let it go people. Dadka noocaas ah baa the main reason for somalia dhibaatadeeda ah. Waayo xataa hadii nabad la helo, ma rabaan inay dadka isku wada keenaan.

Let me be one of the naive people oo wali tamaninaya oo sugaya Somalia as one country, and not sadex qayboo is arki karin.