Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Somaliland Moving Library tour

Blessed   

Sheekada hanag baqsin, dee. LOL. No, seriously the architecture of Berbera is much older than all the other cities.

Juxa   

pictures please pictures

but one question, does it smell of fish? i dont mean edab daro just curious

AYOUB   

Malika;733857 wrote:
^Evidence of such books? Anyways, am sure the moving library's aim is to promote literacy and literature.

Wakaaladda Maxkamadda wareegta "evidence" iyo qiil toona uma bahna. :)

A_Khadar   

Oodweyne;734870 wrote:
Ibti

Good job, dear; and I particularly liked your
"travelogue-cum-serious-literary-excursion"
into the eastern part of our country, particularly in
Las-Anod
I wish some of the denizens of that town, will once see the reality of their town, instead of thinking, constantly, that we are there to
"oppress"
their people against their will

But, I guess, when, you had
"swallowed"
in a hook and sinker manner the
"merit-less stuff"
in which the then
"Kacaanka"
used to peddled to you, as a toddler, once upon time ago, then, it's difficult to have a clear-cut intellectual ability to appraise reality as it exist today, indeed. As opposed to what you have been fed with..
:P

PS
:-

Ayoub
:D

Xaaji, inanta
Malika
(i.e., inaabtiteen) hadalka hoos ha ugu dhigan.. Laakiin, kuwa raga ah, sida
Taleexi
iyo
A_Khadar
waad iska eryan kartaa!...
:P

I respect this thread and the genuine work Ibti and her crew did regardless of her past negative posts towards the mentioned city dwellers like Las-anod that she just visited.. So XX and Oodweyne better stop politicizing and undermining Ibti's efforts here..

Malika   

Lol@ Oodweyne, Ayoub and I dont need introductions - waanu iis garaneynaa.:) , but let me bring you down a peg or two - how did you miss the bit that the convoy required 'security' to enter Las canood? this seemed to have fallen on deaf ears amaa waa laa iis deeg/iil tireyaa?..Lol Anyways, as A.Khadar said lets not bring politics and tribalism into this thread - as you probably know that literature is beyond boundries, clanism, tribalism and so forth.

Ibti, am impressed and a tad bit jealous [in a good way] :)

Taleexi   

Nacnac.com @ Odweyne..... For the record, LA is an occupied city by the invaders of the secessionist camp. It's neither free nor part of "Somaliland". With that said, this caravan is a positive development as others before me alluded to. The preservation of our shared heritage, customs, and literature deem our collective support. In all fairness, this endeavor is a goodwill with the exception of blurs of cantarabaqashis.

A_Khadar   

^^ If I analyze the motivate of your video, one can interpert as such of politicizing.. However, hadii aan awoowe odayga kuraaciyey ka raali noqo...

Taleexi   

Oodweyne: Numerous adjectives fit you well. First of all, I didn't know one could be a member of secessionist cult , schizophrenic and arrogant at the same time. Time will tell who, you or me, is in grandiose delusional. Twenty years of experimentation with no tangible results means nothing to you so, how can one reason with you rationally?

Taleexi   

Mr. Oodweyne. What about Poet Ismail Mire lines

Kulligood adoomaha rabboow qaybsha kibistiiye

Qof kastoo kabtiya ama kalaha ama kur dheer fuula

Bad kalluun ku jirra kollay ku tahay amase koob shaah ah

Ninba kadabkii loo qoray Illaah wuu la kulansiine

Inaan ruuxna soo korodhsanayn kaa ha la ogaado

Ragow Kibirka waa lagu kufaa kaa ha la ogaado

You better find a way to coexist and live in peace with people like me otherwise Salaan Carabey's verses fit your squarely. Until then make it very good day.