Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Qiimaha Qaranimada (The Value of Nationhood)

A_Khadar   

Lol.. No xaanaaq esp. to you.. Y cool... Except yesterday from Odayga Oodweyne's insults in his long passages and my limited time and I didn't have time to prove him wrong about his fake clan history...

I already mentioned Xiineys qiiro before you though.

Probably you heard all but listen the prof if you have a chance. He knows lots when it comes to history..

Kool_Kat   

A_Khadar;733628 wrote:
^ No just being kid grew outside Somalia and
need to hear history from others than your clan fed version.

Carabta hadoo kale wexey dhahaan baa layiri "yaareet"!

Thanks Xiin for sharing this...Only had time for the first one, but will see them all insha'allah...

NGONGE   

^^ I will watch them when I get a chance at home insha allah.

Xiin, dee adigu dadka kala saar. The guru speaks for himself and has his own unique way of expressing his own ideas. My bone of contention with you follows a clear pattern. I can see that there is an idea brewing in your head but that you're too hasty to let it develop and would rather rush into silly threads about Farole going to Juba or the sudden need to remind us of qiimaha qaranimada. Take a step back, saaxib. You're on the right track but are letting old habits get the better of you. It's good to scratch an itch every once in a while but when it gets too much it time for a second opinion. Waa hadaad i fahantay dee. :D

NGONGE,

As you listen/watch the clips, keep in mind your Somali comprehension is at test. There will be a Laylis with Meelaha Bannaan Buuxi and a three page Curis :D

NGONGE;733644 wrote:
^^ I will watch them when I get a chance at home insha allah.

Xiin, dee adigu dadka kala saar. The guru speaks for himself and has his own unique way of expressing his own ideas. My bone of contention with you follows a clear pattern. I can see that there is an idea brewing in your head but that you're too hasty to let it develop and would rather rush into silly threads about Farole going to Juba or the sudden need to remind us of qiimaha qaranimada. Take a step back, saaxib. You're on the right track but are letting old habits get the better of you. It's good to scratch an itch every once in a while but when it gets too much it time for a second opinion. Waa hadaad i fahantay dee.
:D

Ngonge ma waxad leedahay faroole qaranka kama mid noqon karo eeg Xiin fanin Kitaabkisa yar eeh reerkooda wa siita mar mar na dee halkan bu ka sheekeynaya oo wuxu iska dhigaya yaxaas ooyaya

What's with all the negativity coming from certain folks? lol Relax reer gooni isku taag, these are just lectures. Mise midkastoo hadlaa waa "kacaankii" :)

Sensei   

Thank you Xiin, useful stuff; especially useful for the above folks. On the first mention of Qaranimmo, xajiin baa qabata.