Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali Prime Minister Dr. Abdiwali M. Ali on Somali Speaker Sharif Hassan-Article from October, 2005

^^^You were heartbroken and went AWOL for a while. Its good to see you back and accepting Siilanyo as your new found better and master. Oodwene it will one day be your time, alas not this day.

Oodweyne;730768 wrote:
^^
:D
:D

If, by-the-by, the notion of
"missing"
the point of an argument (
by at least a mile of a distance
) was a yearly competitive cup, one could rely on (
like so much of a day follows a night
), that, you, my dear friend, to be the
"undisputed winner"
of that tournament, come at the celebration time of the years's end, indeed.
:)

:D :D That is good one.

By the same token - one would presume that this annual competition would have different categories and following that same logic - one does not have to judge hard to find what you would be the 'undisputed winner' of;- namely: the long diatribe with only one paragraph one on point and the rest being repetitive nonsensical peppered with bolded font :D

Prophetic indeed.

This is a timeless piece. It is a momentous verdict on the persona of a man (Sakiin) with an index beyond the realm of any gauge system used to size up crookedness. The nation as a whole is still reeling with the ills of Sakiin’s endless endeavors. He is the energizer bunny who keeps screwing everyone but himself.

I wish Sakiin could read the PM's words and reflect on them.

Libaax-Sankataabte;730782 wrote:

I wish Sakiin could read the PM's words and reflect on them.

Wasn't he touted as being illiterate? perhaps someone can read it to him eh? the only problem with that is - it also has to be translated - hence end product won't be same.

Taleexi   

As far as I'm concern - Sakiin doesn't need translations/interpreters - He has proved to us time and again to be a survivor. Nevertheless, The newly elected PM should be given his chance and let his accomplishment be the legacy/judgement of the man.

Aaliyyah   

posted by Zack, P.s. why are u defending the TFG all of the sudden? LOL

why else? his cousin from puntland is the new pm.

salaam

Its amusing that Saado Ali’s greatest fan, no clan relations. Keeps pointing out that Abdiweli is from the same clan as the Duke.

The main point here is quite simple, if Abdiweli brings a better understanding between the regions and his government then he will have scored a great goal. Its good for Somalia, and no doubt I will give him a chance.

Oodweyne, adeer I am happy that you have returned from your long absence on this forum. You were always the softest secessionist of them all. Never were in Ngoonge’s caliber and now that his uncle Siilanyo is in power we will direct most of the tough questions to him.

^^^lol@Oodweyne, you are a shadow of what you used to be. Siilanyo's sub clan coronation as the most powerful of the SNM has had a profoundly negative impact on you.

I feel your pain, and I will be here to help remind you that its not the end of the world. Your clan is weak; your phantom nation has not gained recognition.

Keep it up lad. Where is NGOONGE, I have a question regarding Somaliland?

Gabbal   

Duke might have a history, but then again who does not? I do not really understand the logic that says Duke must oppose the new Premier to seem genuine when the reality is opposite. The new Premier is the best case scenario and any decent Somali should be supporting him and giving him more "people power" to do away with the circumstance that saw his position opened up; namely opposing corruption.

Abwaan   

lol...Gabbal. Aan kula kaftamee, I never heard you say this when Farmaajo was here or inaugurated....Were these guys educated back then and not know?