Sign in to follow this  
Complicated

Another Somali boy murdered on the streets of London

Juxa   

Sayid, hadal nina si u yiri nina si u qaadey! i had to stop myself from jumping with my ganbar and saying the parents failed.

I think what we need to recognise is sometimes the parents are blameless, teenage kids truely lama celin karo..granted there is some sort of failure or lack of discipline but sometimes it is just what it is and nothing more

malakal-mowd baa dadkii wada...i stopped having opinions when i saw the pain on the mothers, simply speechless. allaha unaxariisto inti dhimatey

A_Khadar;730725 wrote:
Isgala
(:confused:)intaa kabadan sheekadaadu waa Aaliya doon doon marka..

:D :D @ sheekadaadu waa Aaliya doon doon marka..

is that you parting shot - when you couldn't fathom anything else in defence of Aalliyah; your erstwhile ally?? :D

Aaliyyah   

I have already explained myself that I was talking about somali girls who have kids out of wedlock with black non muslim guys..

so I see no reason for those of you who made comments that I am against a certain race...muran baad iska rabtaan.

A_khadar dont worry walaal...it is best to ignore certain comments!...I know I did not insult or made any degrading comments about a particular race.

Sayid, read all the comments I made on this thread. Before you jump into conclusions..wa yaab!

salaam

Dearest Aalliyah - I have read and reread everything you posted here and I can't help but feel that you have an issue with the colour black - as it is quite clear from you writing the dorminant and key word that defines your objections are with the race black to the point that you separate somalis from being black - how else you define 'Somalis girls having half black children" to paraphrase one your comments - if i was looking at that sentence by itself i would thought you were talking about somali girls having children for white men hence the children being half black - but that is not what you meant since you don't consider Somalis to be black at least from your written comments in here.

Aaliyyah;730353 wrote:
But, young somalis especially boys are adopting
the worse culture
and
that is the black/ghetto culture
. so it is heart breaking...

Aaliyyah;730358 wrote:
If they are not in gangs, then they have
half black kids
without being married to them not that it would have made much difference being married to a non muslim
black
ghetto kid.. she goes my 18 years daughter had a son with a non-muslim
black guy
out of wedlock,

Aaliyyah;730488 wrote:

tan kale, any mother whose child gets stabbed by members of gangs, or whose daughter comes home pregnant with a
black guy's baby
would wish she never left Somalia to start with..

Aaliyyah;730540 wrote:
^ No hun ilma garac ah doesnt make a difference cida dhashay. Laakin dabcan way is dhaanta ilmuhu haduu muslim nina dhalay oo at least lo guuriyo lol..

Anyways, I don't know about london but clearly in toronto there are many
somali girls who have half-black kids
. And, that along with dhalinyaro marba meel lugu dilayo is becoming a trend...

Aaliyyah;730555 wrote:
Malika, you know too well that I was talking abt non muslim
black
men...
:D

Aaliyyah;730757 wrote:
I have already explained myself that I was talking about somali girls who have kids out of wedlock with
black non muslim guys..

so I see no reason for those of you who made comments that I am against a certain race...muran baad iska rabtaan.

Aaliyyah   

lol you spend all that time to repost what I wrote, shaqa la'aanti ba ka badatay..

Yes I was talking about non-muslim black guys...and I chose black guys in particular because it is the trend nowadays for somali girls who are growing up in the ghetto to have kids out of wedlock with black guys. And, that does not make me racist, I am just talking abt the reality that is taking place now...

Taleex some ppl seem to have too much time in their hands that they just want to argue about anything and everything...

salaam

p.s. the keyterm here was non-muslim..I am sure somalis are muslim black ppl. I might not have repeated teh phrase "non-muslim" throughtout all my posts given that I took it for granted that u lot would understand who I am referring to..laakin saan filayo dadka qaar waxkasta waxay rabaan far wawayn in logu qoro ileen waxay ka hadlaan oo ka murmaan iska rabaane..

Aaliyyah - Do you in anyway see anything wrong with the way that your statements came across and are still coming across as being anti black?

All i tried to do was point out to that your comments and especially your obsession with term Black as coming across as bigoted views towards the black race - whilst giving you the benefit of doubt about your intent- as I am not position to judge your intent or thought nor will ever be.

If you see this just as me being argumentative and there is nothing wrong with your use of the term black in negative light - then rest assured - I leave the thread here and my advice is taken back and will not advice you in the future.

Aaliyyah   

I don't see anything wrong with my posts. And, no my posts don't come across as anti-black..so we will just agree to disagree.

salaam

Taleexi - as ever the old sage - your advice is duly noted and rest assured i am not one prone to intemperate impulse (although i can see how my assurance to our young sister might have across as me being struck with fit of anger) but i was mere re-assuring the young lady that meant no harm on my part and that i was merely advising her that her statements were coming across as bit bigoted to put it mildly. She now says - she believes otherwise and bids me farewell with the old adage of agreeing to disagree. Likewise I also bid her farewell, although I once again disagree with her that this was matter of either agreeing or disagree but rather whether to accept an advice or not.

Malika   

Lol..Aaliyah, I too found your comments to be bigotry hence my questioning you -that is our perspective dee, you know when you write things people will interpret which ever way they have understood it...its just that.

Anyways - I knew it was an example, waan iska kaay dibeeyee.

As for the young people whom have found themselves in the wrong side of the track - as I said earlier, May Allah guide them as its only him who does it. The rest of us can come across as clever and whatnot - Only forgetting one can never say, they are complete...

A.Khadar - erm? didnt understand anything you were trying to explain. :D

Aaliyyah   

loool malika marbaan ka cabsaday see weeye, don't scare me like that dee..especially with ur comment .."im not done with you" :P

n sis I know people can interpret something differently. But, I don't understand how my phrase "non-muslim" did not catch the ppl's attention..and you guys couldnt see beyond the term black lol.

anyways, dhib ma leh if u guys misunderstood my comments... ameen to your du'a again..ducada hala badiyo

salaam