Sign in to follow this  
Complicated

Another Somali boy murdered on the streets of London

Battersea stabbing: Two held over Mahad Mohammed's death

Two more teenagers have been arrested by detectives investigating the murder of a man in south-west London.

Mahad Mohammed, 20, was stabbed in a fight on the Winstanley Estate near Clapham Junction station in Battersea on Wednesday morning.

He was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after 0200 BST.

A 17-year-old and an 18-year-old were detained on Thursday. An 18-year-old was arrested on Wednesday and all three remain in police custody.

The victim lived on the estate where he died.

A post-mortem examination showed he suffered fatal stab wounds.

Det Ch Insp Dave Manning from the Metropolitan Police said it was thought Mr Mohammed may have been involved in a row with a number of youths on Tuesday evening.

Officers "would like to hear from anyone who witnessed this, or who may have seen this group in the local area", he said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13899821

Aaliyyah   

May Allah swt have mercy on his soul n may allah swt give patience to his family. It is not something easy for any parent to take in, losing your child I must say..

laakin, I dont know this guy so i wont say anything abt him. But, young somalis especially boys are adopting the worse culture and that is the black/ghetto culture. so it is heart breaking...

I would have suggested parents to take their kids back home for some dhaqan celis (but at certain age i doubt anything can be taught to someone and not to mention maxa somalia uga horeya waaba meshaas walataye) ale ha sahlo

salaam

Aaliyyah   

And, I SHOULDnt just blame somali guys, some girls are pretty much affected the same way. If they are not in gangs, then they have half black kids without being married to them not that it would have made much difference being married to a non muslim black ghetto kid..the other day a friend of mine bumped into this somali lady..n she started yapping abt her personal life (my friend doesnt know her the lady was just babblings I guess she was just stressed out)..she goes my 18 years daughter had a son with a non-muslim black guy out of wedlock, most of my kids are just out of control and what not. My friend was just feeling sorry for her..laakin dadkaas oo kale wax lo qaban karo ma jirto...A parent should take their job seriously when their child is much younger, you dont just wake up when ur child is 18 and reality hits u hard..meel baan ka akhriyey hada ma xasuusto nin ninkale arkay asago oo ilma labo jira haysta oo ku yidhi sida ilmaha lo koriyo oo lo tarbiyadeeyo wax iga sheeg markasu ninki yidhi ilmahagi ma labo jir baa already waaba late maxaad inti hore qabanasay....

with that been said fcourse there are parents who worked hard to discipline their kids n some of their kids became out of control taasi waa alle qadarkiis. Laakin in most cases within our community, i think they are failing horribly at parenting their kids..there is huge difference between being a good person and making your kids good ppl ( like im not saying these parents are bad they are good sincere ppl they just dont know the first thing abt parenting and instilling some values in their kids)..

anyways dnt lemme change the topic of this thread..was just saying..

alle ha u naxaristo marxuumka again

salaam

Aaliyyah;730353 wrote:
May Allah swt have mercy on his soul n may allah swt give patience to his family. It is not something easy for any parent to take in, losing your child I must say..

laakin, I dont know this guy so i wont say anything abt him. But, young somalis especially boys are adopting the worse culture and that is the black/ghetto culture. so it is heart breaking...

I would have suggested parents to take their kids back home for some dhaqan celis (but at certain age i doubt anything can be taught to someone and not to mention maxa somalia uga horeya waaba meshaas walataye) ale ha sahlo

salaam

''Black ghetto'' that is so offensive. You can speak. At least they have a country and a government. What do you have. Extremist refugees in a Christian country.

It seems all the murders in London are from stabbing. You never hear that kind of stuff in N.America.

AUN to the deceased.

Aaliyyah   

''Black ghetto'' that is so offensive. You can speak. At least they have a country and a government. What do you have. Extremist refugees in a Christian country.

lol @ they have a country! you must be kidding! maybe you need some history lessons.

Anyways, that word isn't offensive. It is a fact ..

Aaliyyah;730453 wrote:
lol @ they have a country! you must be kidding! maybe you need some history lessons.

Anyways, that word isn't offensive. It is a fact ..

Whatever exists and happens in the 'ghetto' is nothing comparable with the pity state of your people around the world today.

Polanyi   

AUN.But I have to say that the thread title is a bit dramatic. People get killed all the time in London. This guy just happen to be Somali. Sad fact of life.

Aaliyyah   

Whatever exists and happens in the 'ghetto' is nothing comparable with the pity state of your people around the world today.

perhaps hun ur sound and safe in the west. But, the mother whose son gets stabbed and is killed in london, or anywhere in the west for that matter. Doesn't have the same outlook as you..she would see the harsh reality that she gained absolutely nothing by moving to the west. She run away with her infant child hoping for a better future, just to find out that after 19 or 20 years of hard work she loses her child to gangs. The day where a mother or a father was hoping to taste their child's productivity they lose him? can you even imagine that???can you put yourself in that shoes?

instead of always talking rubbish about somalis, try to see things as they are.

n I'm sure no sound person wants to live the life style those who live in the ghetto lead. I wouldn't even wanna compare that to wahts happening in somalia cuz its totally two different things. The person who is back home has no other choice but to live in a warzone (n I must note that u dnt need to lump all somalis together, it is only few warlords that are messing everything up for the rest of the population who are innocent elders, young children, women, and even men who simply want a normal day to day life)... However, here in the west there are many alternatives and many ways that a person can live and be productive in his society instead of choosing the worse way of life (that many somali youngesters choose)!!..

tan kale, any mother whose child gets stabbed by members of gangs, or whose daughter comes home pregnant with a black guy's baby would wish she never left Somalia to start with..

but sadly u cant rewind the clock as much as any parent would wish to..it is best if parents raise their child right to begin with! instead of regretting a time where things cant be changed...

salaam

Malika   

^Would it have been okay, if the said girl came home pregnant by an arab, white , Somali [the non black africans] or chinese man? :confused:

Alpha - I second you. Honestly the excuses are pathetic!

Inna lillah wa inna illahi rajcuun.

Aaliyyah   

^ No hun ilma garac ah doesnt make a difference cida dhashay. Laakin dabcan way is dhaanta ilmuhu haduu muslim nina dhalay oo at least lo guuriyo lol..

Anyways, I don't know about london but clearly in toronto there are many somali girls who have half-black kids. And, that along with dhalinyaro marba meel lugu dilayo is becoming a trend...so hun this is more than a wrong path these girls/boys chose, there has to be something much deeper that we as somalis need to address before it is too late!..thats all.

salaam

Malika   

^Hmm - I see a flaw in your reasoning - what difference does it make if the said guy was a muslim ? The child would have been concived out of wedlock, those involved would have committed zina..it matters not, if they were muslim or not.

ps. Maa waxaad ledhaay there is no blacks that are muslims? ama Islam nimadhaa waxaa iska leh reerahaa san dheerka aa? :P

Do you find blacks worthless?

pss. Illahi haa soo hanuuniyoo kuwi jidkisaa toosaan kaa baxee. Anaguu naa hanaguu toosiyo jidkisaa toosaan - Ameen