Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland delegation visits SOOL: Taleex Xallin: enjoy the PICS

A_Khadar;730781 wrote:
I thought your jabhad was there already and have the support of locals so maxaa keenay SSC in taleex and puntland undermining that.. Where is your clan jabhad you posted before that they have militia and support of Taleexis.... Isma maqashid miyaa XXundhufow..

They are there and the pro Somaliland elders are there to but did you not hear faroole say ssc waxay isku diraysa mamuulka Buntland iyo Qaranka Somaliland.

Aaliyyah;730784 wrote:
xita XX baa fahmay that it was not an innocent visit lol..puntlandna ee khyr so wadin, rabina in ay umada SSC cawiso, at the same time rabin in ay wax qabsadaan. labo wajilayaal waxid..

Sadly laakin he can't see the SL militia who are in the SSC regions against the will of the ppl..

qofkasta kitaab qumane baa qorta u sudhan
:D

salaam

Aaaliyah inadeer i never support xaqdaro u know that thats why i am against the pirate state and Amisom

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;730801 wrote:
Aaaliyah inadeer i never support xaqdaro u know that thats why i am against the pirate state and Amisom

;););) s/l is the xaq.. Pricesless!!

bilan   

lol Duke, please leave Saado alone, waa fanaanad qaran, she is only doing what she knows how to do, which is singing.

I have a lot of respect for Saado Ali, she made enough money out of the SSC project. Poor Colonel Sabray & Abdi Kayse did not get any royalties from all her earnings. That’s the shame of it all.

Yet her fans and the SSC party & bull crew are crying about Puntland and other Somali’s.

NASSIR   

If singing the right lyrical words makes a national singer wrong then no need for our Saado Ali to be right. Singing, "Las Anod will not be eclipsed nor dismembered and that our Republic is united one, not divided two."

Powerful Lyrics!

All that money spent on Saado songs and lavish parties could have been sent to the starving boys. The reson why Kayse Abdi defected & why Xabsade is in Hargaysa and why Col Sabray [a good man] is left in the dark. While Xaglatosiye is partying with a new song.. Come on.