Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland delegation visits SOOL: Taleex Xallin: enjoy the PICS

^^^lol@Oodweyne for ever the poor secessionist in denial. What are you holding on to? You are third rate in Somaliland itself, Tuur was defeated and now Siilanyo is living it up in Villa Morgan. There is no recognition and the entity you used to support with religious Zeal, has now become open about the unionist fate of Somalia as a whole.

The days when this region pretended to be anything but a regional State within Somalia is over.

Anyhow keep dreaming about the secessionist, that’s a far dream. It’s a far dream, much like those you have harbored for so long. To have a man from the Oodwene sub clan living it up in Villa Morgan, as the late Egaal, Riyaale have done and as Siilanyo does today. ;)

Taleexi   

The visit of the so called delegation is both misleading and questionable but the nature has indeed exhibited its beauty.

Aaliyyah   

Duke, xaqlatoosiye kaagama baahna in aad recognize gareesid wuxu dadkiisa u qabanayo. Dadkiisa ayaa og waxa uu u qabtay una cadeenaya uguna mahad celinya kuna tageersan..aduu just continue singing for puntland even against the reality that they are hypocritical when it comes to the SSC cause.

Bilan, cid dagaal kula jirta ba iska yar. Anuu maba daneyo puntland waxna ma lihi ha u qabtaan Sool ama sanaag ama cayn. All I am saying is they havent done sh**for the SSC cause and he needs to stop pretending as if they did something. Just because he happens to hail from puntland, doesn't mean in uu anaga khurafaad naga gado runtana uu diido..

That's all I am saying

salaam

NASSIR   

Unless we look inward and break free of the internal division (sub-clan competition for power and glory), Ethiopia, through its indirect rule of political clients, will exploit the current miserable condition under which the regions of Sool as well as Sanaag and by extension other regions, throttle in.

There's no long-term value for PL & SL to play politics and meddle in the affairs of other communities to whom they have no interest in their overall welfare but to claim control wherein the goal is to size up their bargaining chip in Mogadisho and win aid on behalf of Sool & Sanaag. Let's stand up for respect and decency

Aliya it's time for you to stop singing and start swinging. You do protest way to much in defense of Xaglatosiye Promotions. The man like you made allot of noise but when the promised fight started he ran for the safety of Ohio. So did Garad Jama, Ali Khalif and others.

Puntland will recognize him and their gang fir what they are. Pretentious clowns who made allot of noise but only ended up promoting the secessionist weaklings as a big deal.

The secessionist are not strong, it's just Xaglatosiye and his back up dancers that make them out to be strong.

As for not caring about clans and the usual fake nationalisam. Spare us some irony. That's rich coming from people driven by sub, sub, sub clan envy.

Another case of that famous black clanist pot calling the kettle clanist black.

Aaliyyah   

Aliya it's time for you to stop singing and start swinging. You do protest way to much in defense of Xaglatosiye Promotions. The man like you made allot of noise but when the promised fight started he ran for the safety of Ohio. So did Garad Jama, Ali Khalif and others.

You protest too much in defending your subclan state Puntland, to a point where you are blind to see their shortcomings.

Puntland will recognize him and their gang fir what they are. Pretentious clowns who made allot of noise but only ended up promoting the secessionist weaklings as a big deal

The only gang out there are Foroole and his pirate gangs..

The secessionist are not strong, it's just Xaglatosiye and his back up dancers that make them out to be strong.

You don’t make any sense at all so allow me to educate you. Xaglatoosiyo and co are fighting the secessionists for their lands and they have done a wonderful job in kalshaale and cayn region defeating the SL militia. Unlike puntland admin who walked away in 2007, and let SL militia to takeover SSC regions. Who till today contributed nothing but badmouthing the SSC people and calling them names (ie calling them terrorists/doqon xun). And, you are fine example of someone who is badmouthing the SSC admin for no reason at all other than qabiil reasons..so it is high time you get up from your high chair and reflect on yourself.

As for not caring about clans and the usual fake nationalisam

rich coming from people driven by sub, sub, sub clan envy.

Another case of that famous black clanist pot calling the kettle clanist black.

You only support those politicians from your subclan/pl, like Abdulahi, Yusuf, Omar Abdirashid, and now Abdiwali Mohamed. And you were against all others President Siyad Barre, President Abduqasim, President Shariif, Xaglatoosiye, PM Ali Khalif, PM Farmaajo, only because they hail from another subclan or clans.

Those who are against SSC State like some Puntlanders(like yourself) are driven by sub, sub, sub clan envy and xaasidnimo. Why else are you badmouthing and undermining xaglatoosiye and his efforts? What did he do to your subclan state puntland? He never said anything bad about puntland hawshisa uu wada dadkiisu xil usaareen? Where exactly is your xasidnimo and hatred toward SSC people stemming from if it is not xasidnimo iyo qabyalad iyo laba wajiilnimo.

Adeer, you are Clanist #1 and fake nationalist, your religion is PL Subclan State. You don’t believe in somaliwayn or unity.

marka halka inuu kala wad...faaido maba lihide.

Aaliyyah   

Aaliyah, well said and thanks for being a voice for the voiceless.

And, thank you Nassir for being positive and understanding where I'm coming from.

NASSIR   

You wlc sis. No doubt the central aim of this visiting delegation in Taleex and Xalin districts is nothing but damage control since PL wants to have control of those regions and can't at the same time derail the aspirations of the people of SSC. The control mechanism desired by PL could either be on direct means like having an office or a base for its militia or through POLITICAL AGENTS. However Farole still has to carry out the directives of his master Mr. Meles in frustrating the movement and labeling its leaders as anti-peace or terrorists.

Aliya, you are not making any sense. I will address you and those who believe in magic.The only ever time you ever talk in SOL is when to post a new Saado Ali Song, or pics from a shindig hosted by Xaglatosiye promotions.

It’s amusing that you a grown person could believe such nonsense, such fairytales as the SSC/Xaglatosiye crap.

Xaglatosiye is in Ohio, today in safety, he left at the height of the Kashale Clashes when he was most needed. He left and joined his friends and family in Ohio.

Kayse Abdi who was a militia leader of this SSC joke is now bringing Secessionist the same people who you claim were massacring your clan. Yet you are quite on this fact. It’s not Puntland or my sub clan who are working for the secessionist and bringing this humiliation to you.

No Its Xabsade, Kayse Abdi who are working overtime for their cause. Puntland is not actively attacking or trying to attack nor has it ever engaged in war with clans of these regions who happen to be part of the state.

No my dear, you blame the secessionists for attacking the people, yet hide Kayse and Xabsade’s prominent place in this. How these men and others guided, led and even fought for the secessionist against the people.

You attack Puntland for doing nothing yet excuse Xaglatosiye for running away and being in Ohio, Ali Khalif in MN, Garad Jama in Nairobi doing nothing other than attending another conference to debate on how to do nothing.

Again this is the main concern here, your total hypocrisy and nonsense. Even when Saado Ali attacked a money wire company, you were the first to cry all over it. Yet you blame Dhaabshiil and not Kayse Abdi or Xabsade.

Your record in SOL is exceptional for a Somali girl who pretends to be a nationalist to only ever support the SSC of Xaglatosiye cause. Even the SSC cause is ludicrous for your sub clan does not even occupy all of it nor do those clans of Sanaag believe in or know who Xaglatosiye is. Yet Aliya is here every day pretending that there is great work being done by Xaglatosiye, we are told he is making great diplomatic strides in Nairobi. Tell that to Ambassador Mahiga who believes that SSC is just a movement on paper. I would say he is wrong, the SSC/Xaglatosiye are not just on paper, they are also on YouTube videos and on the imagination of that famous singer Saado Ali and her number one fan Aliya of SOL.

Aaliyyah   

]Aliya, you are not making any sense. I will address you and those who believe in magic.The only ever time you ever talk in SOL is when to post a new Saado Ali Song, or pics from a shindig hosted by Xaglatosiye promotions.

Showing your true colors eh..about time. Instead of being in the bushes and pretending maslaxada somaliyeed in aa ka shaqeenasid runtaada caloosha kugu jirta banaanka iska soo dhig.... And, yes I do post saado's songs..so what???ma afkeyga ama gacanteeda ila leedahay I can support SSC state but that doesn't mean I am going to support the wrong doings toward other tribes or subclans. On the other hand, you are always advertising puntland 24/7 and insulting everyone from other clans/or subclans. I am nothing like you mister I have supported Omar abdirashid (who happens to be from your subclan), I have supported farmaajo (who happens to be from a different subclan than I am) I have supported shiekh sharif (who is from a different clan all together)..so explain to me why you were against every single man who was part of the tfg when he wasnt from ur little subclan??...and dont use the execuse of oh abdiwali is educated or blah blah..the underlying reason of your support trenscends education. Plenty of these men from other subclans/clans are educated and clearly education did not win your support..and lets not forget the fact that in the past I considered myself a puntlander (even though it is runned by men from your subclan and that did not bother me one bit..if i was clannist ask yourself why that did not bother me???...cuz clearly unlike u im not clannist or xaasid or laba wajiile)

It’s amusing that you a grown person could believe such nonsense, such fairytales as the SSC/Xaglatosiye crap.

Xaglatosiye is in Ohio, today in safety, he left at the height of the Kashale Clashes when he was most needed. He left and joined his friends and family in Ohio.

SSC state is not a fairytale. It is happening right front of your eyes. So, wake up and smell the coffee and take off your qabiil lenses?

Xaglatoosiye, has worked so hard for his people and people from SSC regions (including me) are happy with his achievements. I am putting the efforts to answer your questions, so am asking you once again ( you have skipped the questions I asked you earlier)tell me what you are getting out of undermining xaglatoosiye and supporting puntland's hypocricy???....

Kayse Abdi who was a militia leader of this SSC joke is now bringing Secessionist the same people who you claim were massacring your clan. Yet you are quite on this fact. It’s not Puntland or my sub clan who are working for the secessionist and bringing this humiliation to you.

If you read any of my posts I have mentioned these few men who are being paid by the Somaliland milita. In many posts, I have said they are not the only men who get paid to carry the goals/interests of other states for their own personal gains ( whether it is the tfg, the somaliland , or puntland). how many men from Somaliland are today in the TFG ( even though most somalilanders believe in seccession )...and even that man who was chosen recently that puntlander aderka abdiwali..regardless of how educated he is he and everyone else knows that he will not add anything of value to the tfg..laakin danihiisa ayuu u tagay..so at the end of the day an individual can go somewhere for his own interest that doesn't mean shacabka ayuu u daneenaya..

No Its Xabsade, Kayse Abdi who are working overtime for their cause. Puntland is not actively attacking or trying to attack nor has it ever engaged in war with clans of these regions who happen to be part of the state.

xaabsade iyo keyse bay kaga dhagtay this is the second time you are mentioning....I for one I'm not here to say puntland should do something for the SSC state and I have said that previously. All I am saying is puntland should stop the hypocricy iyo labo wajilnimadao.

Puntland (and those who support their hypocricy like yourself) need to choose one side .

If they are claiming the SSC regions (like you did in this post when you said "puntland's farms are beautiful") they better be accountable and step up their lame game and free the ssc regions from the occupation. However, on the other end if they are saying we have nothing to do with the SSC regions then they need to stop claiming the SSC regions as puntland and making inapproporiate/unintellectual comments when it suits them....

They are either in this with the SSC people, or they can stay clear out of it.

No my dear, you blame the secessionists for attacking the people, yet hide Kayse and Xabsade’s prominent place in this. How these men and others guided, led and even fought for the secessionist against the people.

There is no doubt that secessionists are attacking the SSC people and killing innocent ppl in the process. That is a fact and not something that can be debated... And, you keep repeating kayse and xaabsade this is the third time that you said that? I believe I have answered above what my stand is in that issue. Clearly you got nothing constructive to say...Your only reason for defending your subclan state puntland must be cuz u are are from the same subclan. And, that adeer is a sad case.

You attack Puntland for doing nothing yet excuse Xaglatosiye for running away and being in Ohio, Ali Khalif in MN, Garad Jama in Nairobi doing nothing other than attending another conference to debate on how to do nothing.

Xaqlatoosiyo did and still doing an amazing job as the leader of the SSC state and the SSC people are happy with him. We don't need a man who can't see beyond his sub clan state to validate what xaqlatoosiye did for his people...

again, I don't attack puntland for not stepping up for the SSC people. I dnt need to repeat myself, but puntland just needs to realize where they stand in this game, they (incl. you)cant have it both ways.

Again this is the main concern here, your total hypocrisy and nonsense. Even when Saado Ali attacked a money wire company, you were the first to cry all over it. Yet you blame Dhaabshiil and not Kayse Abdi or Xabsade.

again xaabsade iyo keyse bay kaga dhagtay? This is the fourth time I guess u are running out of ideas...And, yes I supported Saado's song dahabshiil. If saado and I believe that dahabshiil is funding the very people who are massacring the SSC people. Then we have the right to stop putting our money in that xawalad. It is our personal call...adiga cid kuleh ma jirto dahabshiil ha geesan lacagtaada..you can go and do that...

Your record in SOL is exceptional for a Somali girl who pretends to be a nationalist to only ever support the SSC of Xaglatosiye cause. Even the SSC cause is ludicrous for your sub clan does not even occupy all of it nor do those clans of Sanaag believe in or know who Xaglatosiye is. Yet Aliya is here every day pretending that there is great work being done by Xaglatosiye, we are told he is making great diplomatic strides in Nairobi. Tell that to Ambassador Mahiga who believes that SSC is just a movement on paper. I would say he is wrong, the SSC/Xaglatosiye are not just on paper, they are also on YouTube videos and on the imagination of that famous singer Saado Ali and her number one fan Aliya of SOL.

The fact that you are claiming the SSC regions and yet excusing puntland for their poor involvement is showing that you are a hypocrite. Reer SSC way tashteen, wayna doorteen xaqlatoosiyo...wuxu u qabanayo asaga iyo dadkiisa jirta. You clearly showed your stand that you dont giva damn about whats happening in the SSC state and infact ka xaqirtay guusha iyo dadaalka ee mujiyeen...marka af lagaado iyo xumaan iyo akhlaaqxumo iyo qabiilnimo wax ka aheen in aad mesha ku haynin maanta way cadaatay.puntland moyee waxkale ma daneesid..haday noqoto tfg (oo aad nin walba oo qabiilkaaga aheen kasoo jeesatay where I supported each and one of them ) haday noqoto somaliland ( you being against their secessionist agenda, I on the other hand have nothing against them seperating and taking their cities whereever pleases them as long as they leave alone the SSC regions)... Waxa kaliya ee ku muuqda waa puntland....and clearly you support puntland blindly ( where I have always supported puntland, and today I am pointing out their fault cuz my support for them wasnt based on qabiil and my opposition to them again has nothing to do with qabiil....and today I believe in the SSC state not because of qabiil(cuz if it was qabiil I wouldnt have considered myself a puntlander for many years)..but beacause I know it is best for the SSC people to have their own state that takes care of their affairs/interests..they dont need to be part of a state that does not giva damn about them..

adigana hadad puntland jano ku geenaso ku tag oo cabud...

laakin xasidnimada ee aad dadka kale xasidasid jooji..wa iga talo aduunkana qof kula taliya wa yaryahay..

haye intaas ayeey iga eegtahay..hadaad wax ku fahmi waydid waa ii yeelkada..ma kolay xaqdaro, qabiilsnimo, iyo aflagadeen meel dheer ku tagi..

salaam

Aliya it seems that you are highlighting your believe in magic and sorcery. The power of the song no doubt. For on the ground we have a so called leader in Xaglatosiye who’s mind is set on another party, another fundraiser, dressing well in the throngs of adoring fans. While poor Colonel Sabray all the way from Canada is stuck at home. While your crowd are wasting time celebrating and going to events, which cost money. Poor Sabray and the duped militias are lefyt to their own devices. They don’t have money, yet Saado Ali is paid handsomely for another “Wadani” song.

Again, while you speak so easily of others killing, maiming and raping the people. You ignore, turn a blind eye to the actions of Kayse Abdi a commander of the Xaglatosiye gang who left because he was not paid. He turned sides and now is a commander for the same people you accused were killing, maiming and raping the people.

Xabsade is a minister of Somaliland, a cousin of both, Ali Khalif and the Garda yet both these men cannot even mention his name out of either fear or respect for a kinsmen. They do attack Hargaysa or Garowe easily while cowering to Xabsade.

It is a kind of magic that you want us to belive in the Xaglatosiye music band. The same man who is now in Ohio, in comfort who went to all those parties that received so much money. Yet he left poor Colonel Sabray & Kayse Abdi to starve to death. One is complaining the other has defected.

Yet the magic continues. This useless leader Xabsade, the weak Professor Ali Kahlif and the missing in action Garad Jama are still lauded as leaders. We are told they are the choice of this clan. Yet they can not bring Xabsade to reason or isolate him. Yet they can not spend money on the men on the ground like Colonel Sabray & Kayse Abdi.

The whole SSC claims make no sense. Xaglatosiye is not the leader of the people of SSC, he is not the leader of the clans of Sanaag, or Sool, or Cayn. He is a leader of movement that is name only, that is worth a few tribute videos and songs, but has failed to pay the men on the ground like Sabray, and Kayse Osman. Who have failed to even fight on the ground as Karaash stated and who have failed to convince the international community that they are relevant.

Again this is an out an out rebuke of Xaglatosiye promotions and his confused supporters. Both the clans of SSC are my kinsmen, are part of Puntland and will continue to be so, after this party of Aliya and Co is over.

Oodweyne. I have noticed that your skills at debating has faltered since Siilanyo became the President at Villa Morgan.

I am not sure why yu are so mad at your kinsmen from Burco. Does he not deserve to be President? And why you have lost your voice is only something you can answer.

I never liked secessionist much, but a secessionists who has lost confidence is much worse.

I do hope for your sake that a man from Oodweyne becomes the leader of villa Morgan in Hargaysa.

Then you will get your voice back once and for all.