Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Farmaajo: I have decided to respect the will of the people, do not plan to resign.

NGONGE   

Which people though? The ones rioting in the streets or the ones who came up with the Kampala Accord? He does not have much room to work in anyway. Better walk away and keep his (precieved) reputation intact rather than allow the mudslings to excercise their arms.

The Zack   

The parliament have to vote on this so called accord before it becomes legal so yes he has some chances. They should impeach both the president and the speaker.

NGONGE   

^^ The parliament? The Speaker and both his deputies got extensions saaxib, their supporters will vote with them. Sheikh Sharif's supporters will vote with him. What exactly is there for Farmaajo to fight for and how deep are his pockets?

If he does not resign the rift between the two sharif will start all over again if he stays then there should be selections in august and he will leave any way along with sheikh dalxiis.

Jamelia   

NGONGE;727628 wrote:
Which
people
though? The ones rioting in the streets or the ones who came up with the Kampala Accord? He does not have much room to work in anyway. Better walk away and keep his (precieved) reputation intact rather than allow the mudslings to excercise their arms.

He has the reputation he has because of his good work in Somalia the short while he was PM....There's no need to imply otherwise....

NGONGE   

Jamelia;727645 wrote:
He has the reputation he has because of his good work in Somalia the short while he was PM....There's no need to imply otherwise....

Nonesense. The "good work" is what you think he did. He did not get the chance to finish it and Somalia is more or less what it was when he took over. Don't confuse "good will" and fact here. The man has the good will but if he chooses to fight a losing battle (and this one looks like being one) he will, sooner or later, also lose the good will.

Cawaale   

NG. The man is leaving. A close friend of him told me that he is planing to resign once the people calm down. I still think one sharif was enough to kick him out, not to mention the two of them at one side.

Now the question is. What can shacabka do about it? or better yet Labada shariif xagey shacabka u wadaan?

Degel   

The Zack;727629 wrote:
The parliament have to vote on this so called accord before it becomes legal so yes he has some chances. They should impeach both the president and the speaker.

Yup, the TFP needs to vote on it; otherwise, the whole Kambala accord is a joke. A sovereign state cannot accept the fate of its leaders dictated by few foreign men.

Aaliyyah   

If he chooses to stay I think he made the right decision. After all, the residents of hamar have spoken up that they want him there....wuuna kasbaday they see him for who he is, being honest man who works hard for his ppl. Ever since he became pm like already mentioned things in hamar were more stable (even the ppl who live in hamar said that themselves if u listen to the BBC )..

I honestly hope he stays! I will keep my fingers crossed :D

salaam

AYOUB   

^ Would it still be a good decision if he stays (living the TFG paralysed) and M7 pulls out his contingent of AU troops back to Uganda?

Mooge   

Aaliyyah;728056 wrote:
If he chooses to stay I think he made the right decision. After all, the residents of hamar have spoken up that they want him there....wuuna kasbaday they see him for who he is, being honest man who works hard for his ppl. Ever since he became pm like already mentioned things in hamar were more stable (even the ppl who live in hamar said that themselves if u listen to the BBC )

loool. the game is bigger than farmaajo. watch and learn. watch and learn. people are on the streets because they know a puntlander will be selected that was the deal in kampala. waa qabiil sheekadu. wake up aaliyah. xamar has seen the worst violance in its history and still alshabaab are sending reinforcements today. they kill ministers at convenience. don't tell me xamar is nabad because farmaajo. :)

ha isku ceebayn aaliya. it is ****** story. tarzan, the mayor of mogadishu and few radios in mogadishu are behind this ****** stuff. it is a game.

farmajo is just caught in the middle. his anti-puntland deal with sharif gave him wrong payback. godkii uu shacabka puntland u qodayey ku dhacay isagii and shariif cheated him. now people are feeling sorry for him because he is back stabbed by by mr. Hotel.