Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Niall Ferguson is having a child with his Somali-born feminist partner

article-1394418-0A44928C000005DC-331_468

His partner has often talked of her desire to have children. So TV historian Niall Ferguson must be a happy man after news that Somali-born feminist Ayaan Hirsi Ali is expecting.

The 41-year-old writer has told friends in America she is five months pregnant.

Ferguson, 47, already has three children by his wife of 17 years, former newspaper editor Sue Douglas.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1394418/Niall-Ferguson-having-child-Somali-born-feminist-partner.html#ixzz1OPaRsgZe

what a disgrace of a man! he infuriates me. A$$wipe of the highest order. He raises levels of self-satisfied smuggery to new heights. Ferguson is to tory vermin what David Irving is to neo-nazis. A self-conscious lying charlatan and fraud. Congtratz on the baby though:D

Aaliyyah   

lool tan waxkasta ka fil. Disgrace with a capital D..anyhow what she does with her life is up to her, but having a kid with a white guy who she is not even married to, who is married with kids..doesn't look like she is gonna have a good life. She might think she can raise that child on her own and what not..bt im sure it will take a toll on her down the road psychologically. But, who am i to feel sorry for this lady...I dislike her with passion!

salaam

Ibtisam   

Why is this even news? :confused:

Title is an oxymoron though- feminist with a married man- I think NOT! :D

May allah guide her and the child.

Who we are to judge this lady,only Allah will be inclined to judge his ummah. having said that yes she should married this man but who knows if she already did silently. I am not here to throw a stone at someone who i don't know much about it and i am hoping to all of you to refrain yourself from Dambi . For the he/she is innocent so don't whine about that. Allah is great