Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Somalia: Impressive Somali Leaders

Abtigiis;804703 wrote:
bas dee walaal. Anger should have a boundary. We need to exhibit our civility when we are most challenged.

loool come on, don't *****foot now:D

Abtigiis   

Maaddeey baa isku kaaya dilay ee wax wayni majiraan. I called Tiiceey a fool and I think that is why she is angry. But then she has the right to react the way she wants, the same way I can air my feelings. As long as this is done within the rules of the site, it is fine.

Abtigiis cidaan caayinna meeshan kama tirsanaan karto. Waa in la ii kala tiriyaa just because I carry an "indecency" fame I do not have to validate. In truth, there are few men more gentlemanly than me in this universe and I know that. Wixii kale ee meelahaa laga aqriyayo waa beenta Ngonge ii faafiyey.

Valanteenah,

I was bracing for a sharp rebuke when I commented. I did not budget for the foul outburst I received though. Somehow was testing the waters and we now know. :D :D

Abtigiis   

:D :D xaal iyo xurmayn qaado walaal. I did not mean to offend you at all.

To the Moderators,

I think the rules of the site need to be updated to reflect the actual way we do business these days. I think we should say " personal insults against any nomad is not allowed, except in the instances this is directed at Abtigiis. Those who insult Abtigiis will be promoted".

Somehow the understanding seems to be because Abtigiis is a bad person, insults against his person is ok. :D

Abtigiis   

Gabadha waxba kuma sameeyn. Adigaa fidno abuuraya. Kolna halkanaad sheekh iskaga dhigtaa, kolna laaluushka wasiirada loo wada ayaa lagugu soo hagaajiyaa. :D :D

By the way, I want to settle this issue with the sister amicably. She is a dear sister and I really want to be in good books with her. Whatever happened has happened. Yaa na dhexdhexaadin kara oo aan u duceeyaa? I am serious.

Abtigiis, is adkee oo take it like a man. The first part of your post was both highly personal and cutting and deserved wax aan loo kala garanayn feedh iyo laad. So I can understand Somalina's reaction.

Waan idin dhexdhexaadin lahaa laakiin I learned my lesson a couple of years back from campaigning for you to win the SOL male of the year. ABAAL MA LIHID. So no thanks. LoL.

Somalina   

First, he comes from nowhere and breaks the rules of the site then cries wolf to the admin. Ala ba'ayeey, tol beelayeey, qaraami noo shida, waah waah. What a whinny brat.

Xaal iyo Xuruxuru kaama qaadaayo, amaanka iigu dadaal.

NGONGE   

Heh@Ahbal..ileen Somalina has more than one thing in common with Sheikh Sharif! :D :D

A&T, other than saying "A&T saaxiiib ma leh" what 'lies' have I spread about you? War you are your worst enemy (bal maxa kuu diiday inaad Somalina qandhiifisid without the vulgar picture line?). Badow waaxid. :D

Abtigiis   

hedde kol hadii VAL sidaa ii qiimaysay waa inaan hoos isu eego oo aan meesha iskaga tago. Anigu nin abaal yaqaan baan isu haystaa oo saaxiib leh. Laakin waxaad tahay ma tihide, wuxuu dadku yidhaa waa tahay baa tahay baa la yidhi. Markaa, waa inaan is dhuubaa uun. Somalina inaanu is layno ayaan ugu tala galay maanta ee kama ma ahay arinku. Iyadoo saxiibaday meelahaa eryanaysa unbaan arki jiray, markaa inaan isku qaad qaado yaan go'aansaday. Wataa suqa badhtankiisa igu rifaysa dee hadda. :D

Somalina - xaal hadiidin dee. Ileen waa dhaqankeenee. :D