Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Somalia: Impressive Somali Leaders

Somalina   

A_Khadar;725184 wrote:
So now you believe that somaliland is different than somalia?

Jawaabtu waxay ku xirantahay meesha aan joogo markaas, for example, If I'm in Gabiley I would answer "yes", however, if I'm in Janaale I would say "h to the noooooh". :D

Insha'Allah I will add more impressive leaders to this list.

Somalia   

Naxar Nugaaleed;804661 wrote:
the name of this thread should be edited asap, lol, came here expecting something different....

:D, definition of impressive varies among us, especially when you go through the list and can't find any.

Abtigiis   

The isbaaro girl should get life! If she likes the man, she can sleep with his pictures in her bosom and bottom. But this fool is not a leader. Anyone who thinks he can make Somalia better by first focusing on his clan identity cannot be a leader. He is a follower of the hygemonic clan ideology. No more, no less.

If this fool is a leader, then Faysal Cali Waraabe is!

Somalina   

Abtigiis;804679 wrote:
The
isbaaro
girl should get life! If she likes the man, she can sleep with his pictures in her bosom and bottom. But this fool is not a leader. Anyone who thinks he can make Somalia better by first focusing on his clan identity cannot be a leader. He is a follower of the hygemonic clan ideology. No more, no less.

If this fool is a leader, then Faysal Cali Waraabe is!

Get a load of this social reject and defeated ape! Why don't u crawl back to Tigray prison you got released from ahbal.

Abtigiis   

Maaddeey,

Far more important than Tiiceey's pictures is a chronology of his deeds that attest to his visionary leadership. All I have done is indicate that.

No hard feelings towards the sister here. I provoked her anger and I can take her insults.